Form and Aura weapons

Anyone have any concrete information or screenshots on where/what Form and Aura weapons drop from? By all accounts they shouldn't be in the game at all, but clearly they are so they have to be coming from things they don't usually come from on JP.

@LockeKosta Form Weapons are supposed to be from Las Vegas enemies level 71+, but perhaps any rare enemies from an emergency code that can spawn on Las Vegas also contains the drop.

Aura Weapons are supposed to be from level 76+ Chrome Dragon, however our max leveled enemies are 71. I see from the Quest log that the Aura weapons are dropped most in Free Expedition maps and the Daybreak SHAQ quest.

There are also exceptionally rare drops from Gal Gryphon, but I am not sure what would be best to farm him.

It may be that all level 76-80 drops are a part of this NA port of the game, which means Banser (rare variant of the Fang wolfie from forest) also drop the silver doggo13* weapons

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Form and Aura weapons:

There are also exceptionally rare drops from Gal Gryphon, but I am not sure what would be best to farm him.

Is Gal Gryphon even farmable? I thought it was a parallel area thing outside of events?

@Mattwo7 I know he almost always shows up if you encounter Nyau on Daybreak while AQ farming, but Chrome can also show up.

Haven't ran into Nyau too much on other AQs.

Huh, I never really did too many AQs on the Japanese servers because they were already dated by the time I got to them, though I do need more photon boosters to trade for ultimate boosters now x.x

@Mattwo7 how many per ultimate? I am up to like 9K Photon boosters and have been just using them to create 11 star fodder.