Game Pass Rewards

Hello all, I've been waiting since they stated the gamepass rewards issue was resolved. I still have not gotten the jacket or accessory I'm certain of that. However I am uncertain if I got the AC Scratch tix and meseta crystal so I cannot say on those. Is this still being worked on or?

Really nobody has suggestions no GM or anyone sweet

Here mate, the right section for those things might be here: https://forum.pso2.com/category/31/support

You would have to go to the Xbox store to get the code for the rewards and redeem that code in the store before you can get it from the Visiphone.

@HeartlessRug how though I can't find the game on gamepass at all. When I type in phantasy the only thing that appears until tasy is metal gear solid phantom pain.

@NotTriEdge there isn't an area for ingame support just tech support and bug report

@BlindLITE said in Game Pass Rewards:

@HeartlessRug how though I can't find the game on gamepass at all. When I type in phantasy the only thing that appears until tasy is metal gear solid phantom pain.

PSO2 itself is not a Game Pass Game. Game Pass members get rewards for it. Open Game Pass and look under Game Pass Perks, I believe. You have to get the game itself from the Xbox Store, not Game Pass.

@BlindLITE said in Game Pass Rewards:

@NotTriEdge there isn't an area for ingame support just tech support and bug report

The way I understood his problem sounded like a bug that could be related both to Microsoft side and PSO2 side. But maybe I was a little too cold on my reply.

Anyway, good to see people actually helping.

@JayMadIV found it I had to go online and scan a qr code lol