Daily Finds / Accomplishment thread

Discuss what you have found or accomplished today.

For myself, recently got to level 75 for my hunter, and I'm working on leveling Ranger next. I'm also just spreading out exp to other classes especially summoner since it has a sub class exp boost of 100%. Today, I did some urgent quests and daily orders, and am satisfied since there will be maintenance later. Have a few nox weapons for Hunter and Ranger, so feeling good about that. That's it really.

#Pso-world.com.. lol

Great idea tho love it

That's what gave me the idea, felt it was important to have. Otherwise felt like we had no sense of purpose in general discussion.

Got 4 classes to 75: Hunter, Ranger, Fighting, Braver.

All remaining classes are up to around level 40 or higher (by using Summoner's passive when turning in weekly and dailies).

I just finished my pure RA mag. So I now have pure Melee and pure Range.

My Ranger class will probably be my main, but I am going to attempt affixing +90 Melee and Range attack to all my units, lol... probably gonna make me go crazy trying that.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Daily Finds / Accomplishment thread:

Got 4 classes to 75: Hunter, Ranger, Fighting, Braver.

All remaining classes are up to around level 40 or higher (by using Summoner's passive when turning in weekly and dailies).

I just finished my pure RA mag. So I now have pure Melee and pure Range.

My Ranger class will probably be my main, but I am going to attempt affixing +90 Melee and Range attack to all my units, lol... probably gonna make me go crazy trying that.

Well the good thing is that Mesteta drops seem to be higher on NA by default, usually by twice as much. so harvesting the meseta needed for those affixes won't be as painful as on the JP server.

@Vicodin-Villian very true. If EX Meseta consumables were more available, I would argue that Extreme Quests were once again one of the best ways to earn meseta. The boss floors earn me around 50K meseta per core with only a 50% tribooster (give or take).

I wanna try stacking all the meseta boosters I can with the appropriate augment and see how it goes.

@CodeBreaker-V1 said in Daily Finds / Accomplishment thread:

Pso-world.com.

Whatever happened to that site anyway? It used to have a huge database for the other PS games, mostly PSO (which you can still play online with private servers) and now it's gone.

@Mattwo7 It is still very much around, but they stopped making databases after PSU due to the rise of the various wikis and such, though you can still access all of the old guides and databses. The forums haven't had as much activity due to the rise of reddit and discord and such, but there are various guides and discussions for the JPN version of the game there (as well as a few recent threads dedicated to the NA version).

@AndrlCh said in Daily Finds / Accomplishment thread:

though you can still access all of the old guides and databses.

If you can, they must have hid them hard and used different urls... Because I can't find them.

@Mattwo7 This is the page right now:

alt text

Guides and Databases is right there at the top.

And how do I get there exactly? I'm on PC and it just gives me what looks like a mobile version...

6833f45e0100337105e046cad16c428e.png

@Mattwo7 You are on the mobile version for some reason. Click the "..." in the corner and it should send you to a page where you can hit "Full Site."

@AndrlCh I see, I don't understand why the Full Site url is broken on the main page and I have to hit that button to make it work. Weird. They need to fix that:

382021d74d03a5005eb8b187164dff00.png

In completely random things found elsewhere: 92670321_3591633497573712_7234252109460275200_n.jpg

The soundtrack to this picture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAA6hq9RL-4

Made 70!

And discovered, that the title person had rewards to give . Lol