Do we know if XBOX progress will move over to PC?

@Leonkh99 said in Do we know if XBOX progress will move over to PC?:

Ideally though... they should given that Minecraft on PS4 supports Xbox Live login...

I've mentioned that Minecraft being on PS4 is a good sign but crossplay with anything other than PC when it comes to PS4 remains dubious.

@Mattwo7 they have gave no indication in any official capacity its still on track either

@Mattwo7 until they officially announce dates for it that is not an official statement on it and considering the poll that was posted on here and the almost 10 pc players to 1 xbox player i think microsoft is gonna milk this as long as they can

@NezumiiXD It... Literally IS an official statement, your personal biases do not change that fact. It doesn't mean that they won't wind up releasing it on the Summer Solstace because they most definitely will.

@Mattwo7 games gonna be long dead before that date if they dont start adding new content/ episodes and i dont wanna hear people are not even 75 yet... quit spending all your time in the lobby chatting and you would be

@NezumiiXD It's. A. BETA! The fact of the matter is they still have a lot of things they need to fix before they add more content. A house built on an unsteady foundation will topple...

@Mattwo7 said in Do we know if XBOX progress will move over to PC?:

@NezumiiXD It's. A. BETA! The fact of the matter is they still have a lot of things they need to fix before they add more content. A house built on an unsteady foundation will topple...

This. Also, not everyone can be playing 24/7, the world might be ending but some people still have to work from home, so rushing new content might just overwhelm new players. Might first fully release the game first then start making actual new content. Meanwhile just launch new cosmetics because we all know how market works these days.

@NotTriEdge dont care about new players most of them are complaining about the grind as it currently stands and they all they do all day is sit in the lobby on blocks 1,2,and 3 .... and then wonder why they dont have a level 75 yet..... that... that is not my problem several of my alliance members have 4+ 75 chars and were getting bored... its not our fault were actually playing the game not playing fantasy rp in the lobby '

Hey guys, this thread is getting off topic. If this continues the thread will be locked.

@NezumiiXD I do think you are treating the game as is as if it were a full release. We really may not see much in terms of content updates during Open Beta and certainly before the game's even launched on PC.

Maybe after launch we may begin seeing updates...

@GM-Rappie In that case, you might as well lock it. The question's already been answered and the answers were accepted. All anyone can really do beyond that is hypothesize, which adds nothing of real value to the conversation.