First thoughts.

1. Servers..more servers less bumps
  2. Make infro skippable
  3. Lower load times. High speed internet and you sit waiting to load...
  4. Server drops...i have made my chatacter 15 times...finally i got to a save point then the server dropped again

You can skip the intro logos and opening by pressing start

How many people per server?

Too many apparently

True..but it would be nice to know the numbers

I have a feeling a lot of the ships actually aren't available and they just show as congested/maintenance.

I also have this bad feeling all 6 ships are on one physical server, which would be very bad for a Free to Play.

True. The sites not to in-depth with a lot of the questions

@LdySpyder said in First thoughts.:

1. Servers..more servers less bumps
  2. Make infro skippable
  3. Lower load times. High speed internet and you sit waiting to load...
  4. Server drops...i have made my chatacter 15 times...finally i got to a save point then the server dropped again

What intro are you talking about, when you start up the game? These problems will improve within the beta time. 😊

Yes. The Sega logo and the intro. Can even do it with the talking bits. On those when you hit start itll ask if your sure you want to skip.

@oldColdReactive said in First thoughts.:

I have a feeling a lot of the ships actually aren't available and they just show as congested/maintenance.

I also have this bad feeling all 6 ships are on one physical server, which would be very bad for a Free to Play.

Please, this is Sega we're talking about, they would never do something like that 😆

@Rantious said in First thoughts.:

@oldColdReactive said in First thoughts.:

Please, this is Sega we're talking about, they would never do something like that 😆

Microsoft is the one hosting the servers on their cloud.