Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means.

Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means. Since before ngs , fresh find item still a rarity since it come one-times , and seldomly have repeated appearance on the shop. Now the shop is gone, there is no other way to obtain those item.

Hope SEGA can consider this, since the item obtainable from Fresh Find using sg, so make sense , if it returned as permanent sg banner.

@Ryuzan said in Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means.:

Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means. Since before ngs , fresh find item still a rarity since it come one-times , and seldomly have repeated appearance on the shop. Now the shop is gone, there is no other way to obtain those item.

Hope SEGA can consider this, since the item obtainable from Fresh Find using sg, so make sense , if it returned as permanent sg banner.

What are you looking for specifically in the fresh find store?

...I think we should instead ask for a N-Treasure Shop instead. We certainly dont need precedent for more gacha with those items, as the SG Scratch is terrible value.

And upgrade the current Treasure Shop to include those items.

While you're at it, throw up some Mission Pass 1-16 cosmetic items as well. (Namely Valgiris and Seminarion, Steam never got a chance at them) Casts and Caseals got all their mission pass sets in the catch all scratch; be nice if the Steam and Epic got a chance at some of the others.

Some of those classic items would be cool to see again.

Within the first week I started playing I snagged this cool bag thing and it's probably one of my favourite random accessories.. I don't ever see anybody else around with that thing. ..Anything that caters to bringing back some old items gets my stamp of approval.

@Monkeypasta said in Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means.:

While you're at it, throw up some Mission Pass 1-16 cosmetic items as well. (Namely Valgiris and Seminarion, Steam never got a chance at them) Casts and Caseals got all their mission pass sets in the catch all scratch; be nice if the Steam and Epic got a chance at some of the others.

This isn't true. CASTS/Caseals got recolored versions of their mission pass sets in the all scratch. We did -not- get the originals. The originals are still completely unobtainable and -need- to be re-released in some way or form.

@Tarina said in Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means.:

@Monkeypasta said in Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means.:

This isn't true. CASTS/Caseals got recolored versions of their mission pass sets in the all scratch. We did -not- get the originals. The originals are still completely unobtainable and -need- to be re-released in some way or form.

Semantics; it still better than not putting these cosmetics in the Catch All scratch.

@Redex said in Can we get past Fresh Find items as permanent sg banner, since those items are the rarest thing now, unobtainable by any means.:

Some of those classic items would be cool to see again.

Within the first week I started playing I snagged this cool bag thing and it's probably one of my favourite random accessories.. I don't ever see anybody else around with that thing. ..Anything that caters to bringing back some old items gets my stamp of approval.

What it look like?

@Rain-Gnyu

It was originally named 'Supply Bag Type C' I think now it's just called 'Bag C'. Anyways here's the Murse in full effect.

psomurse.png