This Xbone version is killing the experience for me

@Kats said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@Kats over 144 is really nice in pso2... but i wouldn't go to lowest for that... a decent PC should handle this game 144+ max very easily.

It can indeed handle max at 144 but there's two other reasons I go lowest, instantly load into maps (to a fault at times as I load some maps and start bosses before everyone else has finished loading lol).

And also to save my graphics card from overheating as its only got a single working fan, instead of three lol.

Sounds like you need an SSD and liquid cooling, lol.

I do have an SSD. πŸ˜› Don't think my loading times would be instant if I didn't haha. As for liquid cooling, would be nice, but for now I just need a new card, due for an upgrade anyway, GTX980Ti lawl.

I've got the same card and about to upgrade soon too [I hope]. Just a tip... I hear the new nvidia rtx 3080s will shoot up in price if you aren't able to get one at launch.

@Natty-Boh-man said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@Kats over 144 is really nice in pso2... but i wouldn't go to lowest for that... a decent PC should handle this game 144+ max very easily.

It can indeed handle max at 144 but there's two other reasons I go lowest, instantly load into maps (to a fault at times as I load some maps and start bosses before everyone else has finished loading lol).

And also to save my graphics card from overheating as its only got a single working fan, instead of three lol.

I do have an SSD. πŸ˜› Don't think my loading times would be instant if I didn't haha. As for liquid cooling, would be nice, but for now I just need a new card, due for an upgrade anyway, GTX980Ti lawl.

I've got the same card and about to upgrade soon too [I hope]. Just a tip... I hear the new nvidia rtx 3080s will shoot up in price if you aren't able to get one at launch.

if you're at 980 ti range, then the equivalent (pricing wise) for the 80 ti would be the 3090... 3090 far outclasses everything this year too xD.

I'll just be over here with no Xbone, AMD FX-4300, Geforce GT 710, magnetic hard drive and no money to spare on a new computer.

@Natty-Boh-man said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

Oho, thanks for the heads up! πŸ˜›

I just installed the game on my actual Xbox instead of external hard drive and now it’s working a little better.. still laggy here and there.. but definitely not as bad. Damn Xbox. Smh

Anyone know a way to make the Xbox Verizon of pso run better stalling while loading into my ship hurts