This Xbone version is killing the experience for me

Umm, why necro this thread?

@Jamesmor

Lol I’m extremely aware of the two consoles having different equipment. But still... it’s soo bad on Xbox one base model and when they were making this game they should have known that. But here is the real issue.

The game was running great before the PC release dropped. It was smooth just like the ps4.. and then all of the sudden it went to trash. I want to buy the Xbox series x so bad just to play this with no lag but I guess I will wait for the newer Xbox.. or whatever the newest Xbox coming out is called. I’m confused on what’s what now lol. But I was in an SHAQ yesterday and it lagged so bad I couldn’t move for like 6 minutes and the people were like.. are you AFk!?!? 🤓 frustrating

@DarkstalkerX99

Because it’s still an issue.. well for me 🤷🏽♂

@JoeresioWRECKS and like I said they probably won't fix it with this engine because too much work and PSO2 coding is really wild, the next engine probably will be compatible with this generation of consoles but is too soon to be sure about it

@Jamesmor

They corrected the lag issues and other issues for PC right away.. I bet if it was the other way around all the P.C. people would be in an uproar lol. But I am just waiting for the newer Xbox to come out so I can play this with the smooth connection I deserve. I literally have the best internet I can get at con cast and I can’t even enjoy it with this game.. jp there are no issues at all.. I’m just more powerful on the NA version because I understand what I’m doing vs everything in JP.

@JoeresioWRECKS the thing is PC is a open plataform while consoles they are what the manufacturer wants so is much difficult to fix stuff there, so is much simpler to solve stuff when you have the freedom to fix in any possible way

@Jamesmor said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@JoeresioWRECKS the thing is PC is a open plataform

Then along came Epic Games.

@Jamesmor

Sucks... this is literally the 1st and only game I’ve ever dealt with that had these issues

@Miraglyth said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

Then along came Epic Games.

Don't forget the Windows Store and its UWP apps (which don't even guarantee [consistent] cross-compatibility with all windows devices (coughMCCcough also PSO2 before the PC launch and Halo 5 even though the XBone is good as dead and Infinite is coming, etc etc etc) so why even call it that?)

@BFGesus said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

I have the original Xbone model and the game runs really bad when all the graphic options are at max, so I have to turn them down like I'm running a potato PC. At these max settings, NPCs take around 10 seconds to load in the lobbies, my game freezes for around the same time when I get party invites, and the loading screens last for ages. I also refuse to pay premium for this game while I'm having to also pay the XBL sub. Two subs for one game infuriates me to no end. I would have no problem paying for the premium if I'm not having to pay for another pointless sub. But because I refuse to get premium, this causes additional problems for me such as not being able to join parties in full blocks and me falling behind in progress compared to my friends who have premium. So while they're grinding +50 SHAQs and getting 12 and 13*s, I'm over here struggling to catch up because I don't have the boosters (and a shop!) that they do.

There's also the problem with XBL itself. Sometimes I'll have a problem with a person and vent on them for doing something stupid to me like kicking me from a group because my auto chat is annoying to them or they abandon the mission with me in at at the boss because they suck at the game and get frustrated. These snowflakes get their feelings hurt and report me and I'll get a comms ban in no time. What this does is disable me from talking and typing to other people in the game and it disables me from accepting other people's invitations. XBL just sucks and it shouldn't affect how I play this game. For something else that might be related, for the past day I can't see what I'm typing and I can't perform emotes or see my auto chat. This happened after I logged off for the night and came back. I thought I got banned but I didn't get a notification. So now I can't express myself and it further impacts my enjoyment with the game.

I have a PC easily capable of running this game in 4k at 60+ fps. It just sucks that for the next 2 or so months that this is how my experience with the game is going to be, unless I pay another $300 for an Xbone X. Even though MS helped segac get this game over here 8 years later, they really picked the wrong platform to get this party started.

Then get PC version because PC version you don't pay for XBL and you can run max settings 144+fps no problem.

And here I am, playing at lowest possible settings even though I could play maxed no problem. 😛 All for that sweet 180 fps<3

@Kats over 144 is really nice in pso2... but i wouldn't go to lowest for that... a decent PC should handle this game 144+ max very easily.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@Kats over 144 is really nice in pso2... but i wouldn't go to lowest for that... a decent PC should handle this game 144+ max very easily.

It can indeed handle max at 144 but there's two other reasons I go lowest, instantly load into maps (to a fault at times as I load some maps and start bosses before everyone else has finished loading lol).

And also to save my graphics card from overheating as its only got a single working fan, instead of three lol.

@Kats said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

It can indeed handle max at 144 but there's two other reasons I go lowest, instantly load into maps (to a fault at times as I load some maps and start bosses before everyone else has finished loading lol).

And also to save my graphics card from overheating as its only got a single working fan, instead of three lol.

Sounds like you need an SSD and liquid cooling, lol.

@Kats said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

Sounds like you need an SSD and liquid cooling, lol.

I do have an SSD. 😛 Don't think my loading times would be instant if I didn't haha. As for liquid cooling, would be nice, but for now I just need a new card, due for an upgrade anyway, GTX980Ti lawl.