This Xbone version is killing the experience for me

@ThisTuesday said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@Alexandrious947 said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

just been patient and wait for PC.

Patience was never an option.

Guess people going stir crazy in their homes due to the pandemic. Understandable.

Hey I'm in the same boat over here. If I had to choose between playing this on my old ass forza xbone, or my 2080 super PC, I'm picking the PC all day long. That said, in spite of the stupid long loading screens I'm actually enjoying the game for the most part. I'm also not a stickler for ultra high end graphics on xbone. I expect average quality and 30 fps on this thing, and since I know the PC release is coming, and I will (most likely (better)) have access to this character from my PC, I'm willing to tough it out. It's just a matter of patience my dude, you got this.

Yeah it's really weird how this looks so much better on my PS4. I'm probably going to upgrade to a X. Thought I could get away with just getting the S.

@Mattwo7 said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

Actually come to think of it, I have a original model PS4 that plays the game at max graphics just fine. Why the hell would an original model Xbone not be able to play it fine? I don't need a PS4 Pro for that, why would anyone need an Xbone X?

@redPG the s is trash though. I mean it's super cheap and if this is all you want it for then yeah, that's the way to go tbh. Especially if you're going to just be playing it on PC later. That said if you're gonna be sticking it out on console then maybe the x is the way to go, until next gen it is, by a large margin, the most powerful console you can have.

@DkP-Godslayer said in This Xbone version is killing the experience for me:

@redPG the s is trash though. I mean it's super cheap and if this is all you want it for then yeah, that's the way to go tbh. Especially if you're going to just be playing it on PC later. That said if you're gonna be sticking it out on console then maybe the x is the way to go, until next gen it is, by a large margin, the most powerful console you can have.

I'm only going to download the PC version because I hope to load my character creation data to XB1. I'm a majority Console player I only use PC for things like fightcade or PSU Clementine or PSOBB. I've played pso2 on ps4 since 2016 only used PC version to do affixing or screenshot something I couldn't understand in Japanese. I'll probably get a xb1 x after another price drop

@redPG They'll be dropping a bit more as we approach the next gen. I'm primarily a pc player so I don't mind waiting it out, toughing it on this weak xbox until my space ship can download it.

I mean the only plus side for being on Console now is you'll be good and ready when PC comes out since its One global account for the servers so at least you'll have your characters and what ever you've earned till now for when the PC version shows up. at least thats one bright side for us. if you got the console and can run it just play so you can hit the ground running when PC drops.

@BFGesus Its a console, people pay for online services and ingame services, get used to it or wait for pc before complaining about issues that were complained about decades ago as if you are a newborn child.

Your xbox is slow? Runs badly? Honestly I have two xbox's, one being the X and a regular xbox one, both work perfectly, your xbox is just shit.

Players and xbox are not a factor right now, your pc brothers are all on xbox, ps4 is on xbox, in other words those same people you have an issue with WILL ALWAYS EXIST, it is not the consoles fault

No offense but id feel bad for you if you didnt come off as a whiner for things that have easy solutions or explanations. If you want you can wait instead of ranting Btw I used like nothing but ingame boosters which ARE GIVEN TO YOU ALOT so no idea how your struggling to keep up, just admit you log off after 1hr and expect to be max by doing little to nothing.

Not paying for premium is fair, I do think xblv gold is annoying, I will only be paying for it until PC arrives. Not being able to join a party in a full block isn't a problem though, just go to a less populated block. That requires communication, and willingness for the whole party to move. I do realize that, most of the blocks have been pretty populated compared to what I have seen in JP. They should be willing to move to a less populated block for you or anyone that doesn't have premium, if they are your friend.

If you have a problem with a person, that would happen in any console or chat system, no? You cuss someone out, they may likely report you. I don't think anyone would be happy to hear themselves being called a snowflake, and that might just make your problem with that person, more of a problem. Yet, that's also just a problem of initialy finding people that are just jerks too. It isn't fair for someone to kick you for minor reasons as that, but I assume those are randoms you've joined. (If those are 'friends', then I'd suggest finding better friends) People ditching at the boss is probably also just another issue with playing with randoms. I've had that problem myself, they just leave. There's a solution to that however. Play less with randoms, and only really consider them as a gap filler until your friend arrives.

I do think getting yourself comm banned is more so just a consequence of your actions, I don't think it'd be different anywhere. Sure, you want your friends to have thicker skin. That's understandable, just think more carefully about who you piss off that is just a random. The only person you can control, is yourself.

@BFGesus I have the original Xbox One. Big, black, fat model. I run at almost max settings and have no problems. Areas load fast and characters in new areas only take a couple seconds. I play it with mouse and keyboard so I'm moving all over the place very quickly and even doing that I have no issues. EQ's run good even when there's a whole lot of people running and fighting with me. The game for me runs really well, so it might be your Xbox itself. The fan might be cleaned, and maybe do a hard reset by holding down the power button and leave it for a bit. (It won't reset your console.) This game is also beta so it'll be getting plenty of graphic, performance, and the servers might be fidgity sometimes. The game runs great on my end, it just might be your console itself.

I'm playing on the Xbox One S and i'm not having much problems with the game. I bought the xbox mainly to play pso2, could have bought an xbox one X but it was on sale and i dont plan on sticking with xbox so i'll be chucking it away once PC releases.

I gotta agree with Lwyu,Narumeias,Fayde his console is probably broke or the he's got a slow laggy internet connection. My old og Xbox One 1 terabyte runs fine on default graphic settings I didn't mess with them. No lag and the screens load pretty quick but I got a good internet connection and that makes a difference. I recently switched providers went from 50mbs to 200mbs. I'm a solo gamer due to my schedule and have had no issues playing with random players.

Loving the Xbox PSO2 experience!!

@BFGesus

Do not listen to these P.C. dorks that come and try to bash somebody because they don’t use a PC. Man I wish I could just smack these losers. First of all.. the console shouldn’t have a problem period! I have the same problem on my base Xbox.. yes Xbox is trash to the highest extent.. but my PS4 plays the JP version with NO issue and even if I was on a crappy connection, the jp played perfect and that server is across the globe, where the NA is here. You clowns that always bash somebody for not having a PC are so weird. And it’s not a “fault” for somebody wanting to have a preference. It still makes no excuse that this version is choppy af, and lags at the worst time.. especially now with Desca battle and some Berron Blossom.. I’m waiting to get the new Xbox so I can enjoy the game. And don’t even come talking shit to me because it won’t phase me.

This just shows that PS4 version for whatever reason is better as far as a quality gaming system. It’s really irritating, even when you have the best connection, hard wired and fiddles around with settings etc. makes no sense for a 2013 game to out do the Xbox one base model.

@JoeresioWRECKS you need to learn that both consoles have different software structure and that PSO2 was originaly made for the Sony software structure, the fact that has problems with the Xbox is related to that also for being a 8 years old game the lines of codes are enormous making the process to fix all those problems too much work, so don't expect they will fix the problems related to 2 different consoles with the engine the game has now, expect that from when New Genesis come