Gunner/TMG Photon Art Usage Guide

I'll post em when i get the game working again, got some MS store related problems, thank you our lord an saviour Microsoft Store forced integration

@Gerbilios Godspeed, brother.

thanks to the gracious fans who work on the client provided by Arks-Layer i am once again able to access the game heres how i use my weapon palettes Weapon PAlettes.PNG Sat Aim and Grim Barrage are too amazing to not use. Above one is my Mobbing palette, and below is bossing. The only difference is that i have Reverse Tap(forgot the NA name) since i currently use Nox TMGs which give 20% more True Equillibrium damage at lvl3 potential. I use Reverse tap because it starts up fast, has a chance to inflict stun and sucks enemies in. It also raises me up higher so i can combo that into Shift Period(Desperado Dance)

For Bossing i just aim for max Chain Trigger detonation potential without sacrificing mobility or requiring too much setup.

subpalette.PNG And this is how i use my subpalette, still leveling Mag so i dont have Julius Nifta on for extra grouping for mobbing.

Thanks for excellent guide! I just started playing Gunner.

@Gerbilios said in Gunner/TMG Photon Art Usage Guide:

thanks to the gracious fans who work on the client provided by Arks-Layer i am once again able to access the game heres how i use my weapon palettes Weapon PAlettes.PNG Sat Aim and Grim Barrage are too amazing to not use. Above one is my Mobbing palette, and below is bossing. The only difference is that i have Reverse Tap(forgot the NA name) since i currently use Nox TMGs which give 20% more True Equillibrium damage at lvl3 potential. I use Reverse tap because it starts up fast, has a chance to inflict stun and sucks enemies in. It also raises me up higher so i can combo that into Shift Period(Desperado Dance)

For Bossing i just aim for max Chain Trigger detonation potential without sacrificing mobility or requiring too much setup.

subpalette.PNG And this is how i use my subpalette, still leveling Mag so i dont have Julius Nifta on for extra grouping for mobbing.

Thanks for the info! So it looks like for your setups right now you could pretty much consolidate them into one if you had your weapon action on a separate key, so I will try that out.

Hi there, do you know how to perform the Weapon Action without put that in to the hotbar or weapon palette?, i'm seem the couple video and they can do the S-roll but i don't see the weapon action on either hot bar and weapon palatte. thanks

@RidSlatter You can set a dedicated Weapon Action button/key from the in-game control settings: alt text

These are my hotbars, the reason all my skills are on the right side is because I have a 12 button mouse hotbars.png

@GMcustom Thank you for the excellent guide. I appreciate it immensely. I will follow this for sure and keep in mind coming read you out when updates hits the game if there's a need to ever change.

I'd also would like to thank to thank everyone who contributed with the good tips in this thread. Such as @AndrlCh who's also very active around the forums in general.

(I wish Force sub-forum had the same type of guides. >< )

Really nice guide. Glad to see newer information than the other guide I found on Google suggesting Satellite Aim for Chain Trigger. Since crafting is out now, do you (or anyone else) have any comments on Bullet Hail Zero and Infinite Storm Zero?

Well, here's my input on the crafted PAs after playing with them for a while:

Bullet Hail gets a HUGE numbers boost when crafted, and you can move around too. Like OP said it's really good at hitting weakpoints on bosses, and you also get to move around if the boss moves. It's really good for mobbing too, especially if you use Gunslinger Spin's draw-in effect then switch to Bullet Hail.

The final blast on Infinite Storm, which activates if you hold the button for the whole animation, is amazing. With the Stylish Charge skill, if you use another PA before it and perfect attack into Infinite Storm, it'll do that blast immediately. I'd recommend NOT using it unless you're using Stylish Charge into it- the damage from the initial bullet spray is really low. By the way, you can't move around during the bullet spray on this version.

I finally updated it for Episode 6. Happy S-Rolling