I was nearly done creating my character, was on voice.

@MoreBassnectar agreed it's almost midnight.

Guess I’m going to bed. Will try again in the morning.

So we should just be happy that we have this game now after 8 years im not complaining

I was almost finished with the tutorial when I got booted

There's maintenance going on with little or vague responses. Anyone know what's going on? Overload? Game breaking bug? Anything?

Betas will have problems we just gotta deal with it

@Lionoisgreat Same. Opened the last red box to get my loot when I got booted. We just gotta be patient. Sounds like they're working hard to get it back up and running.

Hah, came home from work at 1030PM EST expecting to be able to at least struggle through character creation, but the servers were already deceased.

Kind of depressing, I cleared my schedule tonight to play because it's kind of up i nthe air what I may have to go out and do, if anything, tomorrow. And I made it through character creation, started into the tutorial with the Australian Newman guy, and then it crashed.

Does Afin's English VA have an Aussie accent? That's cool as hell honestly.

@OrangeJuche said in Emergency Maintenance Bunker Thread:

Does Afin's English VA have an Aussie accent? That's cool as hell honestly.

He's the Outback Aibou.

I finished the first mission(tutorial) but then I wasn't able to get on anymore.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2

They are giving updates here when available.

Not mad. Just disappointed. I've been looking forward to this BETA all week. Managed to get 40 minutes of play in and haven't been able to connect again in 3 hours. Now I'm tired of waiting for servers to come back online and I'm going to bed. 😟

@Stocking said in Emergency Maintenance Bunker Thread:

I finished the first mission(tutorial) but then I wasn't able to get on anymore.

Was very early into the play tutorial. You're lucky you got to finish the tutorial.: link text

At least I got my character created and saved.