I was nearly done creating my character, was on voice.

But I thought it was called Urgent Maintenance in the localized version?

Finished the tutorial, then the first little mission for the story then got booted before I could collect the rest.

@Ilúvatar said in Emergency Maintenance Bunker Thread:

But I thought it was called Urgent Maintenance in the localized version?

Hmm, interesting thought.

• Emergency: serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
  • Urgent: (of a state or situation) requiring immediate action or attention.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I managed to finish the tutorial and the second missions cutscenes, then I was kicked. After an hour or so I managed to get back and get halfway through forest exploration and then it was down for maintenance. Can't complain though from what I was able to do so far I still enjoyed it a lot.

I jumped over some boxes. De Ja Vu Crazy Taxi! 😉 I think I'm going to like this game.

I made it to character creation. Few friends of mine got to play for a minute.

Edit: Didn't see it was emergency maintenance. Still let's discus the downtime here. 😊

how long would you like it to be?

I got to the boss of the tutorial than it crashed I was able to get back in just to find out I had to restart the tutorial

This is the first time PSO2 has had maintenance for its NA Servers. It's also an emergency maintenance. We can't answer a question that has no answer, since it hasn't happened before.

No, this type of maintenance is different.

Normally you would disconnect the traffic, fix the identified issue, and most likely restart the environment.

A restart can take a little longer than an hour depending on variables.

@Segacr0w you know my pain then 😭😭

@oldColdReactive True!