STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????

@John-Paul-RAGE Is there a point to material storage if you have premium?

@Mattwo7 yes, the material storage is massive and can only hold materials, and as I mentioned in the other post it auto stores material items you pick up, even when in the field. Makes it very convenient for all those silly client order missions where you can have 10 different types of materials dropping in a single mission.

Wait... it AUTO STORES in the NA version?! It sure as hell doesn't do that in the Japanese version WTF?!

@Mattwo7 yessir, straight from a mission to your storage.

It is beautiful.

@Mattwo7 said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

Wait... it AUTO STORES in the NA version?! It sure as hell doesn't do that in the Japanese version WTF?!

It absolutely does.

You'll realize at a certain point that even with swapping 10*'s and other things, materials aren't really something you want to swap. You want to save them for a rainy day, and they start to pile up. This is why it's very good among the other reasons given.

@kliqIMB said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

@NEXTEL-CUP said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

@kliqIMB Daily missions do give star Gems. It is on the far right. If you start hitting your dailys Missions and Tier missions and every mission in between the Gems add up.

I just was hpoing something worthhile would come along for them.

@NEXTEL-CUP: Please screen shot your Daily Missions giving SG. I have done every single Daily Mission since CBT (except the one you couldn't do in CBT) and never once have I gotten SG. I've gotten the exact same 5 daily missions every single day since hitting level 50 or 60 and they give the same rewards every single day.

Please see Link from PSO website itself.

Daily Missions/ Recommneded Missions all give Star Gems as stated

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/missionpass

@NEXTEL-CUP Those are not Star Gems, they are Mission Stars. Star Gems are the freemium currecny while Missions Stars unlock the Tiers in the Mission Pass.

@kliqIMB said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

@kliqIMB Daily missions do give star Gems. It is on the far right. If you start hitting your dailys Missions and Tier missions and every mission in between the Gems add up.

I just was hpoing something worthhile would come along for them.

@NEXTEL-CUP: Please screen shot your Daily Missions giving SG. I have done every single Daily Mission since CBT (except the one you couldn't do in CBT) and never once have I gotten SG. I've gotten the exact same 5 daily missions every single day since hitting level 50 or 60 and they give the same rewards every single day.

Please see Link from PSO website itself.

Daily Missions/ Recommneded Missions all give Star Gems as stated

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/missionpass

@NEXTEL-CUP As AndrlCH stated above, those are Mission Pass Stars; not Star Gems. If you've been thinking those are Star Gems, then I can see where your confusion on usage was coming from. Ironically, some of the Mission Tiers DO award Star Gems vouchers. In fact, just enough for you to be able to buy the next season's Mission Pass.

Star Gems

Star Gems are a new form of currency that allows players to purchase some services that would typically require AC. You can receive Star Gems for free by performing certain actions in the game, or with real money by spending Arks Cash. Star Gems Acquisition Methods

[Paid] Purchasing SG through Arks Cash

[Free] As a reward for clearing a Bonus Quest

[Free] As a reward for wearing a newly released costume, body part, or outerwear.

[Free] As a reward based on your placement in the Rankings.

Affection Rating

Players can receive Star Gems for free by wearing Costumes, Outerwear, or Body Parts released after April 22nd, 2016. Star Gem Payment Methods

You may use Star Gems to perform the following actions:

To reset the cooldown timers on a Collection Sheet To recover stamina through Gathering To recover Pet Egg Synthesis Limit

(taken from a guide)

Name somthing good you can buy with Star Gems.????

IT appears to be fluff crap like Fashion and Rappy furniture.

How dare you consider fashion as fluff. You can't be op without looking fabulous.

@Fayde said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

How dare you consider fashion as fluff. You can't be op without looking fabulous.

I'm inclined to disagree because I don't personally care but fashion IS the true meta of Waifu Simulator Online 2. Sort of like Hat Fortress 2, Weapon Skin Strike Global Offense and Cosmeticwatch.

Also Cosmeticnite

@Mattwo7 but i like stripping my husbando. He's such a hunk with the muscle setting at max.