STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????

@Mattwo7 We do have a few different badges right now.

Well, the fact still stands that SG isn't the right currency to be farming for weapons (aside from for getting the triggers as previously mentioned) and I don't understand why anyone would ever assume it was.

@Mattwo7 said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

Then they should be farming weapons badges. I'm guessing those aren't in yet though.

We have "Unique", "Rising 1", and "Mission" right now I believe.

@kliqIMB said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

I don't know what any of those are...

Well, the fact still stands that SG isn't the right currency to be farming for weapons (aside from for getting the triggers as previously mentioned) and I don't understand why anyone would ever assume it was.

I was referring to his previous post where he said using SG on Material Storage was "fluff" items.

@kliqIMB Did you block SirDoodlesAlot?

@Mattwo7 Unique Weapons Badges drop from Rappies and in UQs and are used to get 13* weapons from the PSO2es game that will almost assuredly never dop in NA. Rising Weapons Badge 1 is from........................ I forget but I have 39 of them. Mission Badges are from the Mission Gold Pass.

@kliqIMB Did you block SirDoodlesAlot?

No? I see his last post on this page that says we have a few badges. Did he post after this?

@Mattwo7 Unique Weapons Badges drop from Rappies and in UQs and are used to get 13* weapons from the PSO2es game that will almost assuredly never dop in NA.

Um, what are these weapons? I have several 13* weapons that are weaponoids on JP, in fact I got duplicates of one within couple days and I didn't really play for that long on those days.

Rising Weapons Badge 1 is from........................ I forget but I have 39 of them. Mission Badges are from the Mission Gold Pass.

And what are these for?

No? I see his last post on this page that says we have a few badges. Did he post after this?

Which post did you assume I was replying to? You seem to assume it was yours on the previous page but his was right above mine, which is my point.

@Mattwo7 Unique Weapons Badges drop from Rappies and in UQs and are used to get 13* weapons from the PSO2es game that will almost assuredly never dop in NA.

Um, what are these weapons? I have several 13* weapons that are weaponoids on JP, in fact I got duplicates of one within couple days and I didn't really play for that long on those days.

Rising Weapons Badge 1 is from........................ I forget but I have 39 of them. Mission Badges are from the Mission Gold Pass.

And what are these for?

Which post did you assume I was replying to? You seem to assume it was yours on the previous page but his was right above mine, which is my point.

Unique Weapons Badges: Lightning Espada, Imperial Pick, Twin Kamuy, Ark Fran, Meteor Staff, etc. It's 400 per weapon. You can also buy a Weaponoid Boost for 10 UWB.

Rising Weapons Badges: Nox Weapons (that's why I didn't remember) It's 20 per weapon.

Mission Badges: Looks like special cosmetics. Idk if they're JP repeats or not.

We posted at almost the exact same time so I wasn't too bothered by which one you were particularly replying to. Just replying to your statement in general. Cause that's how forums work my guy.

Nox weapons? But those are normal drops like the Alva, Lambda, Dio and Vita series(plural)...

People saying anything other than Material storage , are wasting stargems

@kliqIMB Daily missions do give star Gems. It is on the far right. If you start hitting your dailys Missions and Tier missions and every mission in between the Gems add up.

I just was hpoing something worthhile would come along for them.

The most important items SG can get you right now:

Material storage. This one is the best. With autoloot turned on, materials are automatically sent to storage rather than cluttering your inventory. always have material storage

125% triboosters from the daily shop. I like them, so I buy them.

Trigger quests. Right now with just Dark Falz, it is arguable to make the list, but you can buy triggers and get extra Rising Badge drops, which can be traded for Nox weapons or saved up for a Brissa set. Brissa set is the RNG-free option for those who don't wanna farm for Saiki/dish out lots of money.

There is no SG scratcher right now, but I never liked it anyways, other than for the EX Boosters.

@NEXTEL-CUP said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

@kliqIMB Daily missions do give star Gems. It is on the far right. If you start hitting your dailys Missions and Tier missions and every mission in between the Gems add up.

I just was hpoing something worthhile would come along for them.

@NEXTEL-CUP: Please screen shot your Daily Missions giving SG. I have done every single Daily Mission since CBT (except the one you couldn't do in CBT) and never once have I gotten SG. I've gotten the exact same 5 daily missions every single day since hitting level 50 or 60 and they give the same rewards every single day.