STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????

I keeep getting alot of Star Gems and have about 325 of them.

If I raise my Tier in the Pass section what does it do??

I dont get the Tier system and Gold Pass thing. Everything I get out of their is a 50% EXP boost or some Badges.

Is thier anything good i can trade the Star Gems for???

Well there's the SG lootbox Scratch and the SG shop in the menus and there's the Treasure Shop next to the quest counters, which also accepts meseta but the more expensive stuff can get very pricey in meseta

CAPS LOCK!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU USE IT FOR????????

Name somthing good you can buy with Star Gems.????

IT appears to be fluff crap like Fashion and Rappy furniture.

Material Storage is extremely important.

Fluff item.

Is thier any wepons or Armour or something???

Ok, tell me it's a "fluff item" in a couple of months when 75% of your storage capacity is various rocks and badges.

You're not going to be able to be equipment with SG for the same reason you can't buy equipment for AC. PSO2 does not have any directly pay to win mechanics like that, nor should it.

Umm no, it's just like the AC stuff. It's a freemium variant of AC. FUN is the 100% free variant of AC.

Star Gems are not the same as AC.

AND I WAS NOT SUGGESSTING A SHORT CUT TO PAY ESSENTIAL REAL MONEY TO GET STUFF HANDED TO US IN THE GAME.

If you run Main Missions and olot of the Daily missions they give Star Gems. I am not going to run Main Missions anymore if all I am getting is Star Gems.

I want to take my Star Gems and exchange them for an item, and then if I have to do a grind I will do that. But, Since this game is new to North America it is hard to find out where to exhange for items for whatt, and then take them their to get X.

Example I am trying to get the Elder Rifle right now. All I need is 10 more Raindbows for 50 total. Then I can buy the Elder Rifle from the Shoping Plaza.

I cant find anywhere to get Rainbows except for the FALZ event right now. I would hunt them or try to excahnge into them if I knew how. But thier are not guides.

SO THAT IS WHY I ASK ABOUT STAR GEMS> NOT TO SHORTCUT, BUT TO ACTUAL DO STUFF INSTEAD OF RUNNING WHITE BEAST a 1,000 times.

They are the same as AC, the only difference is that paying for them is optional and you get different stuff.

They also are the same as FUN, the only difference is that you can pay to get more and you get different stuff and FUN scratches don't have outfits.

FUN is the same as AC, the only difference is that you don't have to pay for it and you get different stuff and FUN scratches don't have outfits.

It doesn't matter how you obtain it, what matters is what it's used for and all three are largely used for the same things.

Right now you can spend SG in the Fresh Finds Shop, SG Shop and for the Mission Pass. The Fresh Finds Shop often has boosters and sometimes Urgent Quest triggers. If you do get a trigger be sure you have a group because you will only get one run per trigger.

SG is literally the same as AC. They're both paid for currency; one just happens to be given to you on occasion by different things in the game and the other is only paid for (minus AC tickets).

Daily Missions don't give Star Gems. I don't know what you're on about. Main Missions do, but there (note: this is the correct form of "there" please consider using it in your next post) is a limited amount of those available. The only other way to obtain SG without paying for it outright is via the Mission Gold Pass (which also costs SG to purchase, but most people have at least 1 Free ticket right now). SG is a limited resource that is drip fed to players to make them want to buy more.

It's also ironic that you're doing the UQ for the Elder Rifle because just a few days ago you could've spent that SG on Event Triggers for that Quest if you wanted.

Oh yea I forgot, you can also use SG in the beauty salon, to restore your gathering stamina and to get material storage so material items (like the millions of other currencies) don't clog your character or shared storage if you don't have premium (which can't be bought with SG or FUN).

@Mattwo7 said in STAR GEMS???? WHAT DO YOU USE THEM FOR?????:

Oh yea I forgot, you can also use SG in the beauty salon, to restore your gathering stamina and to get material storage so material items (like the millions of other currencies) don't clog your character or shared storage if you don't have premium (which can't be bought with SG or FUN).

But dude, that's FLUFF. This man wants WEAPONS. /s

Then they should be farming weapons badges. I'm guessing those aren't in yet though.