What are you expecting in the December 8 update?

1. Are you looking for more open field adventure! If so how would that look like from your perspective?

2. Open world PvP battle zone? If so what would that look like from you personal perspective?

3. If it’s fashion accessories anything specific comes to mind?

4. Are you looking for super rare unique weapon and unit’s (limited access) through the open world experience?

5. What does this update have to have to make you not doubt Sega passion to give the Epic gaming enjoyment?

Oh look everyone, Rain has dug up some dead horses again. Time to start beating 'em if you're so inclined. Just prepare for the inevitable, namely for the great unclean troll to get on your case sooner or later.

@Rain-Gnyu

I'm looking forward to you being completely wrong about everything you have been spouting since this game came out.

Definitely the 1st one.

Looking forward to see the game expanded on a general level and seeing if I can find any cool easter eggs or anything like that while exploring whatever areas have been added, hoping to see some hidden areas or anything cool within the world that has been newly added overall.

@Redex said in What are you expecting in the December 8 update?:

Definitely the 1st one.

Looking forward to see the game expanded on a general level and seeing if I can find any cool easter eggs or anything like that while exploring whatever areas have been added, hoping to see some hidden areas or anything cool within the world that has been newly added overall.

Me to......I am curious in what direction the story is going and hoping they explain more about my arrival.

@Rain-Gnyu said in What are you expecting in the December 8 update?:

1. Are you looking for more open field adventure! If so how would that look like from your perspective?

2. Open world PvP battle zone? If so what would that look like from you personal perspective?

3. If it’s fashion accessories anything specific comes to mind?

4. Are you looking for super rare unique weapon and unit’s (limited access) through the open world experience?

5. What does this update have to have to make you not doubt Sega passion to give the Epic gaming enjoyment?

1: I hope sandstorms are a thing and quicksand if we have neither I will be sad.

2: No comment.

3: I hope for some festive outfits that will fit the theme such as a new year robe.

4: They could implement a reward system were you obtain badges you can redeem they won't but it's a possibility this is of course regarding urgent quests in specific for world farming I plan on pacing myself I don't want to suffer from reaching the end too quickly with nothing to do.

5: Not expecting anything from the update on December 15th or before January I will hold my expectations until February at the latest this way I won't get let down and if they surprise me before that timeframe? Good on them.

Oh yes this update is December 15th not 8th right...?

Yeah it is on the 15th.

That you disappear and you play sega's game, not yours. 🤗

I'm more interested in the Winter Update coming on the 15th of December (the Retem update) but honestly I'm not expecting the game to be changing "too much" from what it already was.

I am interested to see how the new NGS Headline addresses the future roadmap and the content updates that Sega mentioned they would be changing gears on because I do not find that the Retem update will be "sufficient" in resolving a lot of the game's issues I personally have involving the actual gameplay and how future balancing would go. I would absolutely prefer that we didn't have to wait every six months to see class reworks and balances that aren't nerfs. For instance, the new class skills that were shown simply seem like they should have been earlier skills that showed up months ago if we were following the same sort of update pacing the original game had.

I think the best part about this thread is the fact he cant respond when the update happens.

What are you expecting in the December 8 update?

Not very much, since it's the week before Sandstorm Requiem and they're probably going to be busy finalising that instead.

Are you looking for more open field adventure! If so how would that look like from your perspective?

Major update has more content. More at 11.

Open world PvP battle zone? If so what would that look like from you personal perspective?

lol no to PVP. It's not coming this update and almost nobody wants it.

If it’s fashion accessories anything specific comes to mind?

Most fashion content doesn't have any association with updates in the first place. The exception will be character outfits in the SG scratch reset which will probably be when Soaring Bouncer ends in January rather than December. Everything else like the likelihood of a winter-themed outfit scratch or Oracle Renewal VI onwards will be independent of the December update too.

Are you looking for super rare unique weapon and unit’s (limited access) through the open world experience?

No. There'll be more gear for us to get with 5★ almost certain and 6★ or higher a possibility I'm on the fence about, and there'll be ways for us to get it with it being valuable at first and depreciating over time. The standard power creep fare. Same applies to augment capsules.

What does this update have to have to make you not doubt Sega passion to give the Epic gaming enjoyment?

We can't know everything the update will have until we see more of what it brings, if they knew what they were doing they'd have a few more surprises ready than the class skills they've chosen not to tell us about yet. Obviously I won't comment on the second half of the question other than to point out how pathetically it tries to lead a respondent's thoughts.

Class skills. There's no way what they showed us so far is it.

Are you looking for more open field adventure! If so how would that look like from your perspective?
  • I would prefer instances accessible like cave systems or a desert mirage. Hopefully my perspective isn't crashed by sandstorms the level of FGO.

Open world PvP battle zone? If so what would that look like from you personal perspective?

• Can't. We talked about this. Netcode bad. Wish it would work. Card game from PSO ep3 please.

If it’s fashion accessories anything specific comes to mind?

• Something I can afford.

Are you looking for super rare unique weapon and unit’s (limited access) through the open world experience?

• Not limited. That's no fun.

What does this update have to have to make you not doubt Sega passion to give the Epic gaming enjoyment?

• Please not Epic.

I love this forum formatting.