My Email and Steam Account were Recently Hacked, and Now I Can't access the Game.

i haven't played pso2 in months, then i noticed a string of tickets in my email address. all labeled PSO2. this made me realize someone had hacked my account on steam and pso2. I am kno who hacked my account btw. I'm also not sure if they still have access to my account even after changing the passwords on everything.

they spent a lot on ac and have got my account banned. is there someway i can get this back and my account? or maybe block them from using my account somehow?

i kno who it is too. They sent me a link on discord for a windows update and i stupidly entered my email in and password. they are a well known hacker troll named alvah. on discord anyway.

could someone help me with this problem?

So you have access to the account and now you are looking to get back into the game after getting banned? Well, submit a ticket here then. https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

i did, but no response in 2 days

@SS-1 said in My Email and Steam Account were Recently Hacked, and Now I Can't access the Game.:

i did, but no response in 2 days

Sorry, SEGA doesn't usually reply to situations outside of tickets.