Braver Bow Build

Hello Braver Community,

Looking for tips on using Bow. It seems that there are only 2 viable skills at this point. Perhaps I am wrong but it is just my thoughts.

Million Storm: For mobs and clearing normal strong enemies. Final Nemesis: for Bosses and mid level Bosses.

Million Storm takes the place of almost any AOE damage you can do with the bow and can hit many enemies in a row like Piercing Arrow. I generally average between 5,000 - 10,000 per hit (depends on the enemy resist and weaknesses). It also free tracks enemies making it so there is no need to lock on or manually aim at enemies.

Final Nemesis can over-penetrate targets if you are locked on to one in the back of the crowd. In the end it has the strongest burst damage I can find. For bosses weak against my element I average about 150,000 damage. When they aren't weak again my element I deal about 120,000 - 130,000.

I have tried all the other skills and they don't come close. to either of the damage output of these two skills. I've watched videos of some skills doing 750,000 damage without using these two abilities but obviously that was JP and from what I have read, those skills were absolutely nerfed into the ground and unusable even today on JP side.

Any thought or advice?

How do you get those skills? I am a newbie. And awful.

Yeah, Final Nemesis is very strong, especially if you hit multiple parts. Keep in mind it has a 3 second charge that locks you in place, so be aware of your surroundings when trying to use it.

@JuniperReed - The discs drop off rare or late game bosses. Alternatively, you can buy them off the personal stores if you have premium and enough meseta.

Prior to your Final Nemesis, try hitting the boss with a Banishing Arrow as the BA will explode a couple of seconds after it is on the boss. The amount of damage the BA does is dependent on how much damage you deal onto the boss from the time it's on the boss to the time it explodes.

Yeah, it seems like the bow is a dead weapon unless you are fighting a boss. The damage output can be out done by any other weapon it seems. It's really frustrating because it can be really fun to play.

Kamikaze Arrow combo is good if BR/HU but I run that combo and run master shot gravity arrow to mix up it on mobbing.

@Trevathewise i main bow braver here and on jp and as soon we get the charge arrow skill that will be a good combo finisher with final nemesis as an opener and i just spam piercing arrow and Do you u can use piercing and mobility attack u can either go left or right forward or backwards after u fire one? I use it as an escape/attacking at the same time

alt text alt text

This is my current set up as Br/Ph in JPN

As I mainly use Katana, bow as my secondary weapon, there is two slots. First is for bossing and the second is for mobbing.

You can ignore the fourth and fifth slot if you wish but I put that as my PP Battery and RDR Weapon