what are good units for Ranger not named Saiki and Brissa

anyone running a good set of units for a Ranger around level 60 not named Saiki and Brissa cause they are hard to get and are expensive.

You could use the Ele set until you get brissa or saiki. That's what I used since the stats from Taga soul seemed decent.

What do the names after "Brissa" for the item mean? Like "Brissa Oggi" and "Brissa Marni"?

You can buy Brissa from the Rising Weapons Badge shop, so it doesn't have to be difficult. If you want to endgame gear, it is still recommended to get either of these two. As these two sets have the most +PP which is overal the consensus to do more damage (unless you're a class that doesn't use PAs/Techs as much, like Te/Hu).

If you just want a tanky unit set for leveling you could run Varder/King set.

@TheChindian said in what are good units for Ranger not named Saiki and Brissa:

What do the names after "Brissa" for the item mean? Like "Brissa Oggi" and "Brissa Marni"?

Brissa is the 'set' but Brissa Aery (Back), Brissa Oggi (Arms), Brissa Magni (Legs) are the units for the set. If you wear all three you get the set bonus.

I recommend skipping Brissa and Saiki all together (Saiki is horrible for ranger anyways) and pick up the Gwan 2 piece set, and then use a Ing Plate legs for the juicy and free 100 HP hidden effect.

The Gwan two piece bonus is +90 RATK which is higher than any other set bonus in the game right now. I will be using this set until I get all my Circuitray units. Gwan pieces drop from the Magatsu fight and are cheap on the player shops.

If you want a cheap leveling set that's good on multiple characters (and usable at low level) you should grab some Hiei pieces and affix them with stuff like modulator.

@Grimwald you can't use the Ing Plate for a ranger. When i put my Brissa set on, my overall HP is higher than the 2 piece set of Gwan.