MOST POWER ASSUALT RIFLE IN THE GAME IS??????

I am a Ranger. What is the most powerful assault Rifle in the Game???

is it the Avenger??? or maybe the Elder Rifle???

Seeing as Elder Rifle is not a 13☆, I doubt it is anywhere near the best Rifle in the game unless it has some ridiculously high general Damage bonus.

As for the 13☆ Rifles that I am currently aware of, here is the breakdown (assuming they have not made any substantial changes to these from their JPN versions):

Yasminkov 7000V:

• ~1340 RNG-PWR @ +30
  • Potential (Photon Sphere): 16% increase to Ranged Damage at close range
  • Potential (Weaponoid Booster): 13% Damage bonus and PP cost reduction while a Special Round (Blight Rounds or Bind Bullet) is loaded

Avenger:

• ~1339 RNG-PWR @ +30
  • Potential (Photon Sphere): Increase power of Steady Shot by 17%
  • Potential (Weaponoid Booster): 27% Damage bonus when attacking non-weak points

Astral Riser:

• ~1282 RNG-PWR @ +30
  • Potential (Photon Sphere): 13% Damage bonus when attacking Falspawn
  • Potential (Weaponoid Booster): 13% Damage bonus and PP cost reduction while a Special Round (Blight Rounds or Bind Bullet) is loaded

Shot Revolsio:

• ~1318 RNG-PWR @ +30
  • Potential (Photon Sphere): 9% Damage bonus when attacking a weak point with Ranged Damage

Mind the distinction of Ranged Damage because the kick during Impact Slider counts as Melee Damage, and these potentials do not effect Techs that you may use if you are subbing a class that can use Techs.

@AndrlCh what about the potentials for the Aura weapons?

@John-Paul-RAGE Ah, I didn't know Aura was in the game. Here you go:

• ~1335 RNG-PWR @ +30
  • Potential (Photon Sphere): 12% Damage bonus to and 15% Damage reduction from Mini-Bosses and Bosses

@AndrlCh thank you very much! I personally went with Astral and Weaponoid potential for now, but hard to say if that was the better choice or not.

At least it is easily accessible for 60 element and +35

Does anyone know where to get the AURA RIFLE??

@NEXTEL-CUP super ultra rare drop from Chrome Dragon I believe.

Not sure if the old drop info is correct for the Aura weapons.

Just got the chance to see an Elder Rifle in the wild, and I may have to retract my statement that it might not be on par with the 13☆ Rifles; it looks like this NA-only weapon is kinda overpowered for a 12☆.

• ~1398 RNG-PWR @ +30
  • Potential (Photon Sphere): 30% Ranged Damage Bonus when attacking while moving

@AndrlCh that would explain the price. Pretty sure that is higher than the bonus from standing snipe, isn't it?

Only downside is the two stronger rifle PAs require being immobile, unless you can double-jump charge photonic to count as "moving" or something.

@John-Paul-RAGE With Stationary Fire/Standing Snipe 1&2 you get 143.75%, and Elder Rifle with Mobile Fire/Moving Snipe would be 162.5%.

Actually, since Stationary Fire requires you to be completely immobile for 1 second before it activates and it only matters when you initiate the PA, you might have just enough wiggle room for Positron Blast and Satellite Aim to count as "moving". I might do some testing with the Stationary Mark Ring to verify this.

@AndrlCh said in MOST POWER ASSUALT RIFLE IN THE GAME IS??????:

@John-Paul-RAGE With Stationary Fire/Standing Snipe 1&2 you get 143.75%, and Elder Rifle with Mobile Fire/Moving Snipe would be 162.5%.

Actually, since Stationary Fire requires you to be completely immobile for 1 second before it activates and it only matters when you initiate the PA, you might have just enough wiggle room for Positron Blast and Satellite Aim to count as "moving". I might do some testing with the Stationary Mark Ring to verify this.

It's more or less what you would've confirmed; as long as you don't proc Stationary Fire you'll get the +30% damage bonus. It's not the same weapon in NA, but the potential is the same.

The elder rifle potential is worth 13% when you consider the difference of mobile fire and stationary fire is only the 15% multiplier (1.3x / 1.15x = 1.13)

So when you also consider how the elder rifle is only a 12 star (hence 50 element only) the overall attack is 2097 at +30 while yask7kV (60 element, 13% pot) is 2144 at +30

This means the elder rifle is only as strong as the uwb weapons (and better for tainted enemies once the ultimate buster augment comes out).

I have been saving up for this rifle. Is it still wise to invest in this rifle or wait for the next weapons to arrive? People keep saying that Elder rifle still slightly beats the new weapons. Not sure what to do now as I am stll using Nox rifle

@Dunetwss180 advantage of Elder is that it is easy to acquire and is still very strong.

Especially with a lot of these current bosses that don't allow you to stand still anyways.

Does anyone know yet how exactly the Gix works ?