Group quests for pirate hat

Does anyone know by chance if there's a way to keep track of how many group quests you've done for the pirate hat event? I've done a couple but not sure how to track progress.

@TradingGoatBuds I asked this on the n00b thread and was told no.

Darn, I know I have more than done the Party chat one, but the group one is hard to do. I think I may have to GULP start using a mic and ask for help.

@Lucky-13-X I'd be happy to do enough quest with you so we both can get the pirate hats.

Just join some Urgent Quest parties using Rebecca's quest menu. They've dropped me into so many parties during Dark Falz and Big Varda that I'm sure I must have met the requirement several times over by now. Of course, if they somehow don't count, I'll be very disappointed when I don't get the reward!

Does it have to be 5 completed quests with the same party? Does it have to be the same quest completed 5 times? Or can it be any 5 quests and 5 different partys? Just 5 total?

@ChaosTechNet I believe just five total. If that's not the case, I'm in for an unhappy surprise come award disbursement day.

Did not read the entire thread, but i hope this also counts Urgent Quests or I've only done this maybe 2 times. errr?

@Denny-Digital said in Group quests for pirate hat:

@Lucky-13-X I'd be happy to do enough quest with you so we both can get the pirate hats.

I am sorry that I just saw this now. i wish i could have grouped up with you before the server just shut down.