Need emotes list that are currently available

I saw someone who had the 91: lean emote in a lobby and cant find it in player shop or any of the scratch ticket. I was wondering where you can obtain them and whats currently available.

@DragonvHunter yeah, I also have 12: Frustrated and can't remember where I got it from.

Might have bought it off the daily shop before it was changed to be non-tradeable.

Is it in the FUNporium?

I've also been looking for the Lean emote but couldn't find it. I have seen it being used around but everywhere I google it says FUN shop but it is not there. D;

PS: Sorry for reviving I'm running out of ideas or confirmations on if its available still or was removed.

91 was mostly a Fresh find or was in fun scratch Dearing CBT ,12 (this one was able to be sold an thus was expensive)was definitely a FF item so was dance 31 and 34 I believe

I would make sure to check the Fresh Finds every day for the new daily items

So it was during the FUN scratch in cbt damn I missed out. I got most of the FF stuff that was released so far at least.

91: lean was actually in a scratch I believe, it was around and available for more than one day and fresh finds is not the shop for that. Just gotta keep your eyes peeled.

Emote 187 tidy up is in the Fresh Finds shop today (3/3/20) it’s sweeping 🧹 basically

You can also get Flashstep, pitfall, & cooking along with the sudsy outfit for m&f in the SG shop for 800+ SG

@DragonvHunter said in Need emotes list that are currently available:

I saw someone who had the 91: lean emote in a lobby and cant find it in player shop or any of the scratch ticket. I was wondering where you can obtain them and whats currently available.

Here ya go. You actually motivated me to get to finishing the emote list lol.

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Emotes

Looking over the list in that link, I noticed some missing:

600: Xbox X/B, 601: Xbox O/X, 20: Pose 3 - Fresh Finds Shop (100 SG)...3/18/2020, should be tradable, 153: Dance 31 - Fresh Finds Shop (200 SG)...4/2/2020, not tradable, 154: Dance 32 - Fresh Finds Shop (200 SG)...4/5/2020, not tradable, 136: Air Guitar - Mission Pass 1 ....Tier 24, 16: Bed 1 - Mission Pass 2 ...Tier 24,

Everything else looks complete...

@Katsuji10 said in Need emotes list that are currently available:

Looking over the list in that link, I noticed some missing:

600: Xbox X/B, 601: Xbox O/X, 20: Pose 3 - Fresh Finds Shop (100 SG)...3/18/2020, should be tradable, 153: Dance 31 - Fresh Finds Shop (200 SG)...4/2/2020, not tradable, 154: Dance 32 - Fresh Finds Shop (200 SG)...4/5/2020, not tradable, 136: Air Guitar - Mission Pass 1 ....Tier 24, 16: Bed 1 - Mission Pass 2 ...Tier 24,

Everything else looks complete...

I'll go ahead and add those in, thanks!

EDIT: Added.

@Aida-Enna Would you be able to add these emote commands? Probably, most of these are just the same as JP server, but JFI.

• Impersonate - /la monomane
  • Wave - /la wave
  • Confirm - /la yes
  • What's up? - /la howareyou
  • Point - /la you
  • Cheer on - /la yell
  • Psyched - /la guts
  • Big Laugh - /la laugh
  • 16: Bed 1 - /la bed1
  • 136: Air Guitar - /la guitar
  • 153: Dance 31 - /la dance31
  • 154: Dance 32 - /la dance32
  • 167: Space Jump - /la Sjump
  • 187: Tidy Up - /la clean
  • 208: ARKS Pose - /la ARKSpose
  • 267: Cook - /la cooking
  • 341: Pitfall - /la pitfall
  • 344: Flash Step - /la warp
  • 478: Cross Legs - /la crosslegs
  • 515: Flight Pose - /la flyingpose
  • 602: Sonic /Tails - /la sonictails

Also, this item seems to be missing from the list.

256: Cheer 1; /la cheer1; continuous = yes; Crimson Dawn AC Scratch scratch count bonus (20 draws); tradable = not sure.

And for the following emotes, the name of the emote ticket items and the actual emote name listed on the "perform emotes" commands differ (these translation inconsistencies....😧 )

• 39: Swing Light 1 --- Rave 1
  • 40: Swing Light 2 --- Rave 2
  • 167: Space Jump --- Super Jump

Finally, 16: Bed 1 is not tradable.

I hope this is of some use.

EDIT: corrected the first line. That sounded like I'm going to add the data, but I can't touch the the Wiki. I'd appreciate if you would be able to.

@Fiona-Respha

Thanks a bunch for these πŸ™‚ I'll get to them after I finish this game.

Edit: Added them all! Thanks again ❀

@Signar Great thanks! The list is really helpful! πŸ™‚

EDIT: Maybe 256: Cheer 1 is still missing from the list? But anyway, thanks a lot!