Wild Easter event

So I am having fun playing the PSO2 beta and remember the insanity that my first Wild Easter EQ (UQ) was. I was new and it was my first experience with chaining PSE bursts and watching loot rain from the sky. Do you guys think we will get it? If we do, what version do you think we'd get? Lastly, for JP players, what are the odds that pugs will wait and break Hunar's sword?

It starts again on JP this week I hope the old version comes to NA this week as well

The GMs and the twitter haven't been very active again, probably prepping promo material for the event.

@Mattwo7 said in Wild Easter event:

The GMs and the twitter haven't been very active again, probably prepping promo material for the event.

Perhaps they'll release it alongside the PC version so they can properly stress test more servers.

@coldreactive said in Wild Easter event:

@Mattwo7 said in Wild Easter event:

Perhaps they'll release it alongside the PC version so they can properly stress test more servers.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I think there will be some good news coming this week for sure.