Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers

@TRAVISTYxxx said in Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers:

True, but did they have planet lobbies?

Context:

First of all, there's actually a precendent for F2P MMOs to have regional differences, not just in balancing, censorship or items

Anyway...

Cause they need something to release over time, also they are probably not finish making whatever adjustments they are making to them. The fresh shop makes them money and from what i can tell it didnt take much effort, time,or resources to make.

Again, context:

Also if it was just a copy paste

Also

you didnt, it just insinuated in your post

Nope, there was no such implication, period. You're just strawmanning.

and im not the only one to mis interpert this either

I'll admit my timing is off. The response just occurred to me, I've been tired lately, in more ways than one...

PSO2 feels plenty like a MMO to me without those lobbies

You missed my emphasis on "Massively". Nothing about these games feel massive.

and those lobbies felt more like chatrooms than part of the game to me, and i felt them to be unnecessary.

How dare they try to make the world feel more like a living universe?

@Mattwo7 said in Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers:

I miss matter boards.

@coldreactive said in Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers:

I miss matter boards.

Me too... Also the branching quests.

@Mattwo7 said in Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers:

@TRAVISTYxxx said in Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers:

True, but did they have planet lobbies?

sorry i didn't make this clear but this question was in regards to the SEA ver

Anyway...

Cause they need something to release over time, also they are probably not finish making whatever adjustments they are making to them. The fresh shop makes them money and from what i can tell it didnt take much effort, time,or resources to make.

Again, context:

Also if it was just a copy paste

i mean if you are going to nitpick the details, yes i was wrong, but thats the general idea

PSO2 feels plenty like a MMO to me without those lobbies

You missed my emphasis on "Massively". Nothing about these games feel massive.

to you maybe but, others i have spoken with feel differently, but feelings are feelings, so there is no reason to argue over this

and those lobbies felt more like chatrooms than part of the game to me, and i felt them to be unnecessary.

see how easily things can be mis interperted, not even close to what was saying or implying. Just expressing my feelings just like you

The thing is the setting/lore makes it like the fleet is everywhere you will find anyone, none of the planets you take missions on are colonised, only those crazy Naula Sisters are out there selling cakes, it DOES make sense people are on the ship, since there are hundreds of ships on the fleet, and who knows how many port gates on each ship. Adding lobby bases on planets just like that, when they have Shuttles that can warp 4 galaxies away or even different universes, and teleport to any part of a planet, makes no sense in the lore, having a destination counter to any kind of mission does.

@landman said in Bring back planet lobbies and weapon manufacturers:

only those crazy Naula Sisters are out there selling cakes

Actually that's another gripe I have with PSO2, there's no easter eggs like finding them out in the field, they were changed into an Emergency Trial instead. They were supposed to be a reference to the secret cake shop in one of the old Phantasy Star games...