Worlds First LvL 2!!

Their twitter says they are running emergency maintenance

@BRANDON-A-84 sadly the dc's and crashes happened , from what I've seen so far this could b a great game

@olie3146 said in Worlds First LvL 2!!:

I killed the last boss and went through all the cutscene and then got booted, I'm going to take the crown for the first person furthest in the game so far 😂

Hate to steal your crown (not really :P) but I was Lvl 3 within the 1st hour and halfway through Forest Exploration when the emergency maintenance booted me off.

@BRANDON-A-84 said in Worlds First LvL 2!!:

My God this is aweful. I made my character after two hours of spamming the A button and it crashes before I can start the tutorial. The heck Sega open more servers. Typical Sega. We waited 8 years and you clearly still don't respect the US fan base.

Wow, seriously? The NA web infrastructure is different than Japan's, and this is a closed beta which is a stress test. They also didn't expect this many to sign up. Now grow up.

@Einsman said in Worlds First LvL 2!!:

@BRANDON-A-84 said in Worlds First LvL 2!!:

My God this is aweful. I made my character after two hours of spamming the A button and it crashes before I can start the tutorial. The heck Sega open more servers. Typical Sega. We waited 8 years and you clearly still don't respect the US fan base.

Wow, seriously? The NA web infrastructure is different than Japan's, and this is a closed beta which is a stress test. They also didn't expect this many to sign up. Now grow up.

What I find funny is all the people that seem to have forgotten that the NA version servers are being handled by Microsoft. Well, maybe ignored is more accurate.

@PSO2Rika Makes sense ... 😉

@Mustachu2

I'm actually shaking my head more at all of the "OMG, the beta broke like they said it could! I feel robbed by the truth of their warning message and must be given more playing time or additional rewards because of it" posts on twitter.

@PSO2Rika Well... Any consolation... when I saw that it was twitter and not a subreddit I was shaking my head. Lol. And correct. I think you should get a prize and extra reward for figuring out it is a beta and the obvious warning at launch of application. Lol 😄

@Mustachu2

I'm actually scared to even look at Reddit right now. I really don't want to know what THOSE posts are like.

@PSO2Rika LMAO... I want my 89.99 deluxe preorder money back!! .. Oh... Wait... 😄 Serious note... I am waiting up all delirious like all morning regardless hoping it is sorted. Long time in the making for this title. I am stoked. 😄

@Mustachu2

I've been playing PSO2 since the JP Open Beta started.. I didn't bother with the translations and have been reading Japanese for so long that the only reason I'm switching is for the convenience of not having to run cables from my Surface Pro to my 4K TV or deal with the lag of miracasting between the aforementioned devices.

I beat the first boss and got to the ark ship, while learning how to get quests i got booted

Needs a little love, but what a fun beta test. Now I know what all the fuss about in JP. 🙂 Happy old man here. Thanks Sega and Microsoft for bringing it here! See you all at 5pst!

I got to char level 15.