Sound mutes, then unmutes a moment later + screen freezes, but audio is being played (crashes a bit after)

Okay... SOOOOO.... I have two issues with this.

The sound muting itself for a moment, then unmuting itself, only happens with Classic PSO2 (Base PSO2), and the screen just randomly freezing, but the audio stays intact for a bit until it actually crashes.

It ain't my specs, my PC can run this. But I better put more details.

So the sound one. While I was on a few Quests, in Classic PSO2, the sound just randomly mutes itself for a moment. This doesn't bug me much, but it does get annoying. The reason it doesn't bug me much is because I can still play the game.

The next, is probably already stated by others in the forum. Some random time, whether I'm on NGS or Classic PSO2, the game will randomly freeze the screen, but the audio still plays for a moment, meaning I can still go into menus by sound. But, however, I can't see anything of what's going on because the screen is frozen. A moment later, the game crashes. This issue seems like it's remedied a bit, as I haven't experienced it at all in NGS lately, and it's become a bit of a rare happening in Classic PSO2.

@Durami said in Sound mutes, then unmutes a moment later + screen freezes, but audio is being played (crashes a bit after):

Okay... SOOOOO.... I have two issues with this.

The sound muting itself for a moment, then unmuting itself, only happens with Classic PSO2 (Base PSO2), and the screen just randomly freezing, but the audio stays intact for a bit until it actually crashes.

It ain't my specs, my PC can run this. But I better put more details.

So the sound one. While I was on a few Quests, in Classic PSO2, the sound just randomly mutes itself for a moment. This doesn't bug me much, but it does get annoying. The reason it doesn't bug me much is because I can still play the game.

The next, is probably already stated by others in the forum. Some random time, whether I'm on NGS or Classic PSO2, the game will randomly freeze the screen, but the audio still plays for a moment, meaning I can still go into menus by sound. But, however, I can't see anything of what's going on because the screen is frozen. A moment later, the game crashes. This issue seems like it's remedied a bit, as I haven't experienced it at all in NGS lately, and it's become a bit of a rare happening in Classic PSO2.

Dude, saaaaame. Not the freezing, but am experiencing the audio issues. Randomly. Comes back after a few minutes. SOMETIMES going back to the Gate Area will kick it back on, but not all the time. Actually pissing me off.

Good to know that I'm not the only one with the audio problems.

Been having the screen freeze issue more often in base. That definitely is an issue that really needs to be fixed.

Bumping this.

Just now got the screen freezing with audio still playing in the NGS side. Twice today.

BUMP (Not that it matters much anymore because the forums are gonna close down soon.)

I had the same problem while doing some quests in the base.

I saw a topic about it on steam

The PSO2 base is broken, there are still problems like the sound you mentioned or the loading screen that freezes or the game that crashes when going to PSO2 base.

and I find the game much slower to load since the release of NGS

@Piazzolla said in Sound mutes, then unmutes a moment later + screen freezes, but audio is being played (crashes a bit after):

I had the same problem while doing some quests in the base.

I saw a topic about it on steam

The PSO2 base is broken, there are still problems like the sound you mentioned or the loading screen that freezes or the game that crashes when going to PSO2 base.

and I find the game much slower to load since the release of NGS

Ah. I'll look that up on Steam then.