Scrolling text in windows does not work at all

Scrolling text in windows does not work at all. If the item has 7 or more ability slots. When you turn on the windows with the stats of atk, def, hp, etc. all of them do not fit in the window and there is a scroll bar, but on the joystick it does not work in any way. Also today I tried to delete the test character, but there was an information window with a message that it will be deleted within 24 hours, etc., only a part of the text is shown, and the rest do not scrolled down. For some reason, the character cannot be deleted, maybe you need to put some checkmark, which is not visible due to the inability to scroll the text, I do not know. Do all of you have the same thing?

Hrm. Would you mind creating a ticket regarding this? Go to Support at the top of this page, then select contact us, then contact us now. After logging in with your XBOX account, click "submit a request" in the upper right hand corner and you'll be able to fill out a ticket. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in Scrolling text in windows does not work at all:

Hrm. Would you mind creating a ticket regarding this? Go to Support at the top of this page, then select contact us, then contact us now. After logging in with your XBOX account, click "submit a request" in the upper right hand corner and you'll be able to fill out a ticket. Thank you!

Yes, already sent. I always try to write in support about constant bugs that I notice, we are still beta testers.

Thank you! This is definitely appreciated.

@Vundar9115 said in Scrolling text in windows does not work at all:

Scrolling text in windows does not work at all. If the item has 7 or more ability slots. When you turn on the windows with the stats of atk, def, hp, etc. all of them do not fit in the window and there is a scroll bar, but on the joystick it does not work in any way.

So the way you scroll through that is by pressing left trigger to move the cursor to the weapon window and then using the D-Pad to scroll. 188b4c47-c945-4a66-aab9-b79014e88176-image.png d774394a-03a5-4e6a-a498-085db52d7cb2-image.png

@Vundar9115 said in Scrolling text in windows does not work at all:

Also today I tried to delete the test character, but there was an information window with a message that it will be deleted within 24 hours, etc., only a part of the text is shown, and the rest do not scrolled down.

For this one you simply need to use the D-Pad to focus on the window and select it to scroll down with the D-Pad 36de7c58-170e-4e4d-8807-d0ac435d3884-image.png

To add to what they said about not being able to delete a character. The character deletion windows tells you to hold the [Ctrl] key. Which is completely unreasonable. Someone shouldn't have to find or even have to buy a keyboard to delete a character. It should be something that can be done with a controller.

@SirDoodlesAlot It can be done with a controller; if I recall you have to hold down both Triggers. This info definitely should be added to that box.

@AndrlCh That's good to know, but yeah, should be there without a doubt. I didn't even have a keyboard plugged in at the time so I can't see it being a thing that recognized the keyboard to give me that prompt instead.

About deleting unnecessary character, I figured out that you need to press A on the text window and use the D Pad to scroll, which is inconvenient, since everyone is using stickers to control movement, you forget about D Pad. In any case, it says here that to delete an unnecessary character you should press CTRL + Yes, since most players use a gamepad on the console, the CTRL button is simply not on it. And yes, to remove a character you need to hold LB + RB, which is not written about in this window.

Now about weapons and units. There is a window with the stat hp, pp and etc. Here, you simply can’t hover over it, since there is no cursor on the gamepad. I could not scroll this text in any way. LB & RB just switch the main windows.

Безымянный.png Безымянный2.png

@Vundar9115 Press the Y button to get to the side with the stat boosts

8fded61a-68da-4a36-81ca-c3e82a8bdd09-image.png

@AndrlCh said in Scrolling text in windows does not work at all:

I have an XBOX One, I had to hold down both buttons not triggers to delete.

@SirDoodlesAlot said in Scrolling text in windows does not work at all:

@Vundar9115 Press the Y button to get to the side with the stat boosts

Thank you, I will try this way. In its current form pso2 is designed more for a keyboard with a mouse, control of a gamepad requires knowledge of such subtleties.

i agree with vundar suggestions