ARKS search Visiphone

i am not sure if this is a bug or not but i was using the visiphone to see how alliance and player searches work. i tried searching my character by 'character search' and 'player search' and my character does not show up. i can, however, search other players without issue. is this working right?

@radiofr33 It's no bug. It's working correctly indeed, you can't find yourself in there. (Neither your ID Name nor your own Characters.)

Not related to your question but also a good/useful thing to know. A Leader/Captain has the option to 'hide' away his/her Alliance from the Visiphone search option.

thanks for clearing this up for me! i was a little confused by it. thought it was something i did wrong during character creation.

@ErinXh said in ARKS search Visiphone:

@radiofr33 It's no bug. It's working correctly indeed, you can't find yourself in there. (Neither your ID Name nor your own Characters.)

Not related to your question but also a good/useful thing to know. A Leader/Captain has the option to 'hide' away his/her Alliance from the Visiphone search option.

I used to be able to friend my own characters on JP server. They aren't valid for FUN (Friend Partner Cards) for obvious reasons. The game is coded to not allow for FUN on the same-account characters.