So hows supports ussal response time?

Bought 90 day premium . It acknowledges that i did. 80% or more features say i need to buy premium still. Also didnt recieve my gold passes... Should i rush to microsoft for refund? I do intend to stick with game, but this is a pretty low standard of quaulity to miss on.

Did you check all of your Inventory and Storage for the Premium Ticket and Gold Mission Pass Ticket? There has been a known bug where they end up in places like the Furniture tab of your Inventory or Storage instead of your Consumables tab.

@AndrlCh checking furniture now but it speccifcally said gold passes would be in temp storage, and some features do think im premium just none that matter like shop

Was weirdly mixed with all the junk i was waiting to sell from fun scratchers. But when i told it to sort them by ac scratch sticket type items they didnin jump anywhere was still in mostly same order of wepons to misc? All the ? Items moved to top then normal. I didnt see it first time cause figured it would be with 3 day room rent pass if in that category. Thanks for keeping me looking. Do you think it is too late to see pso2 day bonus for it?

@NeuralVampire said in So hows supports ussal response time?:

Was weirdly mixed with all the junk i was waiting to sell from fun scratchers. But when i told it to sort them by ac scratch sticket type items they didnin jump anywhere was still in mostly same order of wepons to misc? All the ? Items moved to top then normal. I didnt see it first time cause figured it would be with 3 day room rent pass if in that category. Thanks for keeping me looking. Do you think it is too late to see pso2 day bonus for it?

It isn't too late. PSO2 Day has been extended to 1 AM PDT on April 4.

Just thought maybe keyword search is useful in these situations.

PSO2 (keyword search) (2).jpg

We can search any items with a name of premium like this. Please note that this "all storage" doesn't include Material Storage, so we might want to make a search for that too (usually, premium set shouldn't go there, but strange things can happen...).

Also, this all storage search only searches one of the Extend Storages, so if there were multiple extends in use, we need to make a search for each Extend Storage.