Bouncer Skill Question/Bug?

The Elemental Decline skill doesn't seem to work on some enemies. I was smacking around Nex Vera and Pettas Vera and didn't see even one stack of the debuff show up on the enemy while the physical down debuff was, despite the fact that I don't even have that skill. (I assume someone else in the group did.) Does it just not work on EQ bosses?

The display of an indicator Elemental Decline is thought to be bugged, but there's speculation that it's just the indicator that's affected and the effect itself is working.

Well, i've also seen the soaring blades version of the skill on Nex Vera, but i've yet to see the jet boot version on it, so who knows how they screwed up this time. The jet boots mark hasn't been showing on any enemy anywhere for a while now (don't know about SB since i don't use them), except when it does. The fudge knows what makes it happen. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but veterans are health sponges anyway, so i just keep swinging until they die. Not like there's anything else to do.

Obviously it's bugged one way or another though.

It seems to have been fixed, as I have seen the issue before maint.