Any word on the PC version?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Any word on the PC version?:

@GentleWaifu said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Roufas said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken It must be nice to be such a Sega fan after almost 8 years and all those false promises regarding a global release on day1, community had extremely long patience. We got ignored for years and still played the japanese version. Most people got ip-ranged banned after the DDoS attack and they still went back to play. Even when Sega sold their game for that failure of a SEA version region locking out a lot of players from the Japanese most of them just said nothing and went back when they could. How can you really blaming the communtiy for being TIRED for all this silence and promises lost in the time? I bet you don't have half of a idea about how much the actual PSO fans suffered in the years, sure there's a tweeker but it's simple not the same.

Fan here since day one in PSO2 JP...i dont say anything about the delay on the release because i know is not only SEGA, is microsoft too...

Do you want them to released this version of the game unfinished?

Unfinished....? You know this game is 7 years old and almost at it's lifespawn end in japan... right? You don't have any idea what you are talking about don't you?

@Roufas even though I don't wanna defend a single thing this guy has said

this version

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

If the game is ready, then why isn't it fully released? Answer that before you even try to tell me I don't know what I am talking about you fking clowns.

I think I mentioned this in another thread; but if the reason isn't a technical reason, then I can only speculate that it's a logistical reason. when the open up, there's going to be a LOT more people logging in, and they're going to have to deal with everything that comes with the PC platform too. I don't think the JP server really ever solved any of it's hacking problems, like I imagine they IP blocked the botnets that had armies of default human male rangers farming free fields for meseta endlessly; but as for other kinds of hacking I think they all either just got bored and moved on, or were recruited to help the fan-patch-launcher do it's job a little better.

for now though, I imagine they're just making sure they know how to operate the server in a live environment first, then they'll start opening things up more

but again im just speculating here

@NextTime000 said in Any word on the PC version?:

If the game is ready, then why isn't it fully released? Answer that before you even try to tell me I don't know what I am talking about you fking clowns.

I think I mentioned this in another thread; but if the reason isn't a technical reason, then I can only speculate that it's a logistical reason. when the open up, there's going to be a LOT more people logging in, and they're going to have to deal with everything that comes with the PC platform too. I don't think the JP server really ever solved any of it's hacking problems, like I imagine they IP blocked the botnets that had armies of default human male rangers farming free fields for meseta endlessly; but as for other kinds of hacking I think they all either just got bored and moved on, or were recruited to help the fan-patch-launcher do it's job a little better.

for now though, I imagine they're just making sure they know how to operate the server in a live environment first, then they'll start opening things up more

but again im just speculating here

Wow a reply that was devoid of insulting. I must be buzzed already.

I was asking based on the previous encounters. I know that they need to fine tune some things before official release. My belief is once this version of the game is ready to go, they will officially release both the Xbox and PC versions. I look forward to this game possibly being released everywhere it can be. I applaud Microsoft for bringing it West, but I feel as though SEGA needs to make it available as wide as they can. Hopefully the official Xbox release wont require people to change their regions to play.

Locking this thread now as the atmosphere is getting pretty hot right now.

This post is deleted!