Any word on the PC version?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Any word on the PC version?:

@RagnarokSlayer I was trying to just let you all respond and not say anything back. But I definitely will address you.

I never wished a damn thing on you. I specified about your exposure chances. That's not wishing anything on you fool. But if people wanna be out there, then be out there at your own risk. So once again, another punk azzhole falsely accusing me. SO FK YOU TOO

Liar “Enjoy The Exposure” basically saying enjoy getting near people who can infect you . Basically it’s pretty much wishing something on someone . You are so childish . More cap locks and curses what are you 12?

@RagnarokSlayer Here we go with that keyboard warrior bs. Dude I have dealt with people in this forum on a FB page. One got real personal with me, He could see how I looked and I could see how he looked. And he doesn't live that far from me. HE acted like he wanted some static IRL. Yet got scared when I actually planned something. Yet it doesn't make a KB warrior for arguing back. That's warped logic. I haven't threatened you fool. Saying don't try me is in the context of this discussion.

But if you have some type of issue, you can PM me. I have several video chat apps I can use to communicate. If not, don't come at me with some KB warrior BS. With your false accusing azz.

@LFSkyden On the bright side, I live on SSI with a roomate who puts food on the table so I don't need to go out unless it's for groceries or laundry (we have a laundry room at our apartment building but it's too small and cramped for social distancing), so I mostly am able to completely avoid getting infected by Covid-19. No need for self quarantine if you already stay inside every day lol.

@Mattwo7 At Least Something Nice(I Was Really Starting to Get Worried about you), and as a Self Employed Computer Technician, I know the Feeling of the "No need for self quarantine if you already stay inside every day"

@RagnarokSlayer said in Any word on the PC version?:

Liar “Enjoy The Exposure” basically saying enjoy getting near people who can infect you . Basically it’s pretty much wishing something on someone . You are so childish . More cap locks and curses what are you 12?

No you idiot. People tell people all the time to enjoy the risk. And I said exposure. Being exposed to something doesn't mean you will catch it. Ive been out 3 times this week. I was exposed too. But I don't continually expose myself.

If I had wished that on you, I would have said it differently. SO you can once again fk off trying to falsely accuse me. I bet you are that type at work. Lying on others. It ain't basically saying nothing chump. You people wanna play around, go ahead and play around with this.

No you idiot. People tell people all the time to enjoy the risk. And I said exposure. Being exposed to something doesn't mean you will catch it. Ive been out 3 times this week. I was exposed too. But I don't continually expose myself.

If I had wished that on you, I would have said it differently. SO you can once again fk off trying to falsely accuse me. I bet you are that type at work. Lying on others. It ain't basically saying nothing chump. You people wanna play around, go ahead and play around with this.

Actually when I work I get on with my work . I don’t go around lying but of course talking to you is like talking to a brick wall . Oh really ? Because I don’t hear people saying enjoy going into exposure not once . What I hear is completely different. If you did not mean it in that way your rotten attitude did not make it sound such a way . Spamming caps and swears can make things you say sound completely different so before you start spamming stop falsely accusing me maybe you should consider how you word things

@RagnarokSlayer You also really should stop giving them attention. It's not worth your time. As you said about them:

but of course talking to you is like talking to a brick wall

@Mattwo7 said in Any word on the PC version?:

@RagnarokSlayer You also really should stop giving them attention. It's not worth your time. As you said:

but of course talking to you is like talking to a brick wall

Yah you are right at this point I seem like I am just feeding the trolls

@GentleWaifu said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Roufas said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken It must be nice to be such a Sega fan after almost 8 years and all those false promises regarding a global release on day1, community had extremely long patience. We got ignored for years and still played the japanese version. Most people got ip-ranged banned after the DDoS attack and they still went back to play. Even when Sega sold their game for that failure of a SEA version region locking out a lot of players from the Japanese most of them just said nothing and went back when they could. How can you really blaming the communtiy for being TIRED for all this silence and promises lost in the time? I bet you don't have half of a idea about how much the actual PSO fans suffered in the years, sure there's a tweeker but it's simple not the same.

Fan here since day one in PSO2 JP...i dont say anything about the delay on the release because i know is not only SEGA, is microsoft too...

Do you want them to released this version of the game unfinished?

Of course not, i'm not an angry fan who can't wait to last spring day to play the game...i have other games to play, a job...dunno, things xD

i said in another post that i hate read +2000post every day about "When release on PC?" or "Any new for PC?"...as i said, i'm playing this since day 1 in JP server, i'm waiting this western release since day 2...8 long years,...i can wait 1 or 2 months to play this game if they release a stable game

@GentleWaifu

i'm not an angry fan who can't wait to last spring day to play the game

As if Ken can comprehend the difference, you're wasting your time too.

This post is deleted!

@Mattwo7 i love lost my time and i'm taking a break from nemesis xD

@Toy-Soldier-Ken Like I said brick wall. I think it’s time to just block you since you have no idea what you are on about and just comes across as a toxic thug

@GentleWaifu i would recommend you do the same he really is not worth the time . All he will do is spout a load of curses and caps at you as Iv seen from earlier posts before I talked to him

This post is deleted!