Any word on the PC version?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken waiting to complain? I'm annoyed and waiting to play. I hope the game does well, but "It's played for 8 years" is an enormously dumb argument as they are making systematic changes to the system and even taking out and redoing how PSO2es is handled not to mention all the localization changes that actually caused many bugs on Xbox and even had events not trigger for them. This is to say nothing about the size of the PC player base.

Your argument is just dumb "These repeating posts won't change anything so shut up" Everyone should be vocal. They claimed it failed last time because there wasn't an interest so let them know you are dying to play and that you are unhappy with the way things are done. Being a corporate foot stool has never led to anything other than being taken advantage of.

I hope it succeeds but for the reasons stated above I'm skeptical

@Mattwo7 I actually forget that people freak out about caps. It's meant to emphasize a point, but I suppose I can use bold. I don't think I've ever seen an mmo port not beta tested. It's just such a mind numbingly dumb decision that I am actually confounded. I mean explain what makes PSO2 different than something like Black Desert or any of the Nexon games or any other eastern MMO that has been brought over? All those devs did the due diligence to not just take the let it burn approach. So what makes PSO2 different?

Wait I just thought about why they wouldn't do a load test even. They have confidence it won't be an issue.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

@Havox3 said in Any word on the PC version?:

LMAO Toy, are you having a meltdown? What happened to.... dealing with it? 😎

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Any word on the PC version?:

Since this is asked over and over again, I'll repeat something myself.

There is no "OFFICIAL" release date for Xbox, so why should there be, or expected to be one for the PC presently? Is Spring 2020 over? With the various issues occurring during the Open Beta on Xbox, wouldn't it be logical for them to fix those and then release?

Let's see if I can form a coherent argument, considering I'm half-drunk, English is not my primary language and I have a strong craving for making fun of your rageposts by copy-pasting extra dank memes.

1. "Open beta" is a beta in name only. The progress will not be wiped. The monetization has been started full throttle. Overpriced founders packs, two concurrent lootboxes, Fortnite pass, premium subscription. What are they testing, how much they can squeeze the whales lol? The way I see it, "open beta" tag is just a convenient excuse to why some things in game are broken.

2. They're throwing a metric f*ton of time-gated free stuff at xbox players. SEGA, "Look at all these shiny cosmetics PC players will never have haha!". Unlike you, my very unchill friendo, I can deal with it, I do however find this very distasteful and bad marketing.

3. The current global situation, record numbers of people quarantined at home with internet access looking for entertainment. SEGA goes out of their way to hide their free to play product. SEGA already has a poor reputation and a line of failed products and they're doubling down on the radio silence treatment, they're either 20IQ mouthbreather smoothbrains, or they want NA release to fail on purpose. Maybe they've found a tax loophole and are now Uwe Bolling the release, maybe they'll gladly take Phil Spencers money but don't want to deal with foreigners, who knows.

I don't have anything to explain to you. I don't GAF what your or others deluded opinions of this are. I am not gonna let you, him, or any other jackass falsely accuse me, so they can draw out the likes of you.

I dgaf about your presentation. You all can't dispute anything without trying to make some type of insulting context. What are they testing? IF I need to explain that again, then you obviously aren't able to comprehend if I did.

Hell yeah and Xbox players deserve it.

You can't deal with a damn thing. Youve been on here bellyaching like the rest. The FOOH.

This pandemic or 5G poisoning isn't SEGA's fault. I am sure they wish they could capitalize on it, but in JUNE of 2019 they weren't planning around something like this. SEGA doesn't have to rush because of it.

Like I said, this is gonna be a repeat of the UL forums. Same azzhat BS when they were up.

You or no one else can hold SEGA/Microsoft to the fire. They said SPRING 2020. If Spring 2020 passes and no release, then they are at fault.

BTW you talking about releasing now? People been on here crying about supposedly everyone not having money to support this game based on AC , SG, and whatever else.

SO which is it? Why should they release it right now if people saying they can't afford? Contradict much.

With you being another PC Supremacist type, I don't expect you to answer these direct questions.

There are 1000s of games online that people can play. If they are solely reliant on PSO2 oh well. I have an Xbox so I can play it.

PSO, PSU were both on consoles. SO how long have console players waited for a PhanStar Online game on console

I think you're missing my point.

And tired of waiting is an overused statement

It never stops being true. What's your point?

Honestly your entire reply seems to be one gigantic cut and paste response to strawman me as though I wasn't any better than ThisTuseday and I do not appreciate it. I guess you're equally as unreasonable. Especially with that signature, calm the hell down, you're not going to change anyone's minds by yelling at them.

Edit:

You all can't dispute anything without trying to make some type of insulting context

You're not one to talk. That very statement alone is the very definition of of hypocrisy.

a demographic of gamers who constantly berated Xbox are mad cause they were put in a secondary position. All because they think they have some automatic priority over others.

I don't GAF what your or others deluded opinions of this are

(this is a lie btw, if you didn't care, you wouldn't be having this argument and your signature would look very different)

You can't deal with a damn thing. Youve been on here bellyaching like the rest. The FOOH.

People been on here crying

With you being another PC Supremacist type

This post is deleted!

Right then, guess my ever growing block list is getting two new names. I'm not putting up with this rage-heavy bullshit between you and Tuesday and I will not stand for undue insults, especially when I'm being unjustly lumped in with the assholes on the PC side in spite of being one of the more calm and reasonable people.

@Mattwo7 said in Any word on the PC version?:

Right then, guess my ever growing block list is getting two new names. I'm not putting up with this rage-heavy bullshit between you and Tuesday and I will not stand for undue insults, especially when I'm being unjustly lumped in with the assholes on the PC side in spite of being one of the more calm and reasonable people.

You first

PC release when? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

@Havox3 said in Any word on the PC version?:

LMAO Toy, are you having a meltdown? What happened to.... dealing with it? 😎

Since this is asked over and over again, I'll repeat something myself.

There is no "OFFICIAL" release date for Xbox, so why should there be, or expected to be one for the PC presently? Is Spring 2020 over? With the various issues occurring during the Open Beta on Xbox, wouldn't it be logical for them to fix those and then release?

Let's see if I can form a coherent argument, considering I'm half-drunk, English is not my primary language and I have a strong craving for making fun of your rageposts by copy-pasting extra dank memes.

1. "Open beta" is a beta in name only. The progress will not be wiped. The monetization has been started full throttle. Overpriced founders packs, two concurrent lootboxes, Fortnite pass, premium subscription. What are they testing, how much they can squeeze the whales lol? The way I see it, "open beta" tag is just a convenient excuse to why some things in game are broken.

2. They're throwing a metric f*ton of time-gated free stuff at xbox players. SEGA, "Look at all these shiny cosmetics PC players will never have haha!". Unlike you, my very unchill friendo, I can deal with it, I do however find this very distasteful and bad marketing.

3. The current global situation, record numbers of people quarantined at home with internet access looking for entertainment. SEGA goes out of their way to hide their free to play product. SEGA already has a poor reputation and a line of failed products and they're doubling down on the radio silence treatment, they're either 20IQ mouthbreather smoothbrains, or they want NA release to fail on purpose. Maybe they've found a tax loophole and are now Uwe Bolling the release, maybe they'll gladly take Phil Spencers money but don't want to deal with foreigners, who knows.

I don't have anything to explain to you. I don't GAF what your or others deluded opinions of this are. I am not gonna let you, him, or any other jackass falsely accuse me, so they can draw out the likes of you.

I dgaf about your presentation. You all can't dispute anything without trying to make some type of insulting context. What are they testing? IF I need to explain that again, then you obviously aren't able to comprehend if I did.

Hell yeah and Xbox players deserve it.

This pandemic or 5G poisoning isn't SEGA's fault. I am sure they wish they could capitalize on it, but in JUNE of 2019 they weren't planning around something like this. SEGA doesn't have to rush because of it.

Like I said, this is gonna be a repeat of the UL forums. Same azzhat BS when they were up.

You or no one else can hold SEGA/Microsoft to the fire. They said SPRING 2020. If Spring 2020 passes and no release, then they are at fault.

BTW you talking about releasing now? People been on here crying about supposedly everyone not having money to support this game based on AC , SG, and whatever else.

SO which is it? Why should they release it right now if people saying they can't afford? Contradict much.

With you being another PC Supremacist type, I don't expect you to answer these direct questions.

There are 1000s of games online that people can play. If they are solely reliant on PSO2 oh well. I have an Xbox so I can play it.

Then go play it then . Screaming cap locks in your signature and swearing is actually not going to do anything . I am not saying the whining on the pc side but your acting as childish with all these swears , cap locks and console war talk

If you don’t like these posts why even go into them to begin with ? Just ignore them .

And before you label me as a pc master race whiner i am going to wait for this game . I ain’t in a rush to play unlike the majority of people on lockdown I am still working so it really makes no diffrence . Would it be nice if it comes out before my week off in 2 weeks? Sure but if it does not well that’s just one of those things .

I think on all sides wether your an Xbox player or an PC player we just need to chill because let be honest we all going to have to play together eventually . I know they want people to social distance each other but let’s not let that be the case based on wether your a console player or pc player please . We all want this game to succeed. Community is a good point of successions.

@RagnarokSlayer The Sad State of things, is that the playerbase became divided, the Xbox Players, who can play now, and the PC Players who cant play, the Xbox Players, found a way to Annoy the PC Players, probably due to the Annoying PC MASTER RACE Meme, the Stupidity of that Meme is Absurd, specially here on PSO2, the PC players wanna play, but Since they are the ones in the waiting list, quite often they are told to go Play on JP, that is also Stupid, since its been proved that the NA Server has its own quirks(One of them is not being on the other side of the world), its pretty much Like I wrote in another Post, where if the Shoe was in the Other Foot, I doubt the reaction of the Xbox Players would be Much better then the PC Players reaction right now.

As a Old Phantasy Star Fan, and PSO Player from the Dreamcast era, Im Crazy waiting for the NA Release, the Wait isnt the Major issue, its the Lack of Information, PC Players have already seen this movie, and it is quite bad, 8 years of bad movie, so their fears are kinda justified.

Now as a Finishing words, I do Hope that Both Communities manage to Go Forward after the PC Release, and not be on each others Throat all the time.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken It must be nice to be such a Sega fan after almost 8 years and all those false promises regarding a global release on day1, community had extremely long patience. We got ignored for years and still played the japanese version. Most people got ip-ranged banned after the DDoS attack and they still went back to play. Even when Sega sold their game for that failure of a SEA version region locking out a lot of players from the Japanese most of them just said nothing and went back when they could. How can you really blaming the communtiy for being TIRED for all this silence and promises lost in the time? I bet you don't have half of a idea about how much the actual PSO fans suffered in the years, sure there's a tweeker but it's simple not the same.

@Roufas said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken It must be nice to be such a Sega fan after almost 8 years and all those false promises regarding a global release on day1, community had extremely long patience. We got ignored for years and still played the japanese version. Most people got ip-ranged banned after the DDoS attack and they still went back to play. Even when Sega sold their game for that failure of a SEA version region locking out a lot of players from the Japanese most of them just said nothing and went back when they could. How can you really blaming the communtiy for being TIRED for all this silence and promises lost in the time? I bet you don't have half of a idea about how much the actual PSO fans suffered in the years, sure there's a tweeker but it's simple not the same.

Fan here since day one in PSO2 JP...i dont say anything about the delay on the release because i know is not only SEGA, is microsoft too...

This post is deleted!

@Roufas said in Any word on the PC version?:

WHat have they lied about at this point and juncture? You coming up with that tired azz 8 year waiting story that no longer matters.

You're another one that doesn't understand SPRING 2020. Cause if you do, you're only bringing that up cause you can't play the BETA on PC. Ain't no one lying about Spring 2020 lol