Any word on the PC version?

@GentleWaifu said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Roufas said in Any word on the PC version?:

@Toy-Soldier-Ken It must be nice to be such a Sega fan after almost 8 years and all those false promises regarding a global release on day1, community had extremely long patience. We got ignored for years and still played the japanese version. Most people got ip-ranged banned after the DDoS attack and they still went back to play. Even when Sega sold their game for that failure of a SEA version region locking out a lot of players from the Japanese most of them just said nothing and went back when they could. How can you really blaming the communtiy for being TIRED for all this silence and promises lost in the time? I bet you don't have half of a idea about how much the actual PSO fans suffered in the years, sure there's a tweeker but it's simple not the same.

Fan here since day one in PSO2 JP...i dont say anything about the delay on the release because i know is not only SEGA, is microsoft too...

Do you want them to released this version of the game unfinished?

@LFSkyden said in Any word on the PC version?:

@RagnarokSlayer The Sad State of things, is that the playerbase became divided, the Xbox Players, who can play now, and the PC Players who cant play, the Xbox Players, found a way to Annoy the PC Players, probably due to the Annoying PC MASTER RACE Meme, the Stupidity of that Meme is Absurd, specially here on PSO2, the PC players wanna play, but Since they are the ones in the waiting list, quite often they are told to go Play on JP, that is also Stupid, since its been proved that the NA Server has its own quirks(One of them is not being on the other side of the world), its pretty much Like I wrote in another Post, where if the Shoe was in the Other Foot, I doubt the reaction of the Xbox Players would be Much better then the PC Players reaction right now.

As a Old Phantasy Star Fan, and PSO Player from the Dreamcast era, Im Crazy waiting for the NA Release, the Wait isnt the Major issue, its the Lack of Information, PC Players have already seen this movie, and it is quite bad, 8 years of bad movie, so their fears are kinda justified.

Now as a Finishing words, I do Hope that Both Communities manage to Go Forward after the PC Release, and not be on each others Throat all the time.

So you wanna blame console players? LOL. Consoles have missed out on several PC games. Then they get ports years later. Go do some research on TERA. Star Trek Online. DCUO.....I can go on for hours. Strictly Xbox Players have learned to go without for years. Yet you strictly PC players have shown your supremacist attitudes when you aren't first in line. SO you're trying to blame us for the Divide? That's comical at best. Do you see anyone saying Xbox Master Race? I was PC gaming before PC was considered better then consoles.

As far as the community goes...When I was on the JP servers, most of my interactions were worse than the experiences I had on the Secret World servers nearly 10 years ago. And that was dealing with mostly Europeans because of my location at the time. Since I have been playing on the Xbox, totally different scenario. People actually wanna talk in a party. Versus some dude typing in Discord. The knowledge is better in the JP servers, but the multiplayer experience is better on Xbox.

Nah, let's not blame each other. We don't need that. This game is great, but we have so many option that we can always wait.

Spring is not over yet. And... Even if they need more time, they will have more time. We all want to play this, and we are at home because covid19, but things come when they come.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken That Kind of Agressive Behavior was what I was Talking About, And I never Said I was Blaming Xbox Players for The Divide, if you Actually Paid attention, I actually Blamed the PC Players(The Stupid PC Master Race meme)

If What I meant Before, Wasnt Crystal Clear, I will put it in Simplier words.

YES PC PLAYERS CAN BE ASSHOLES, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN ALSO BE AN ASSHOLE TOO.

If the Xbox Toxic Players, wanna play the Victims, be my guest, you would be confirming the Opinions of the Others.

Wanna truly be the Ones in the Right, Instead of Being agressive and Saying the PC Players Should go Quiet because you had worse, be the Better Person, and try to find a way to calm people down, PC Players do have reason to be afraid of the PSO2 Release, and the LACK of information isnt helping.

I Remember the FIRST Console Wars, Sega VS Nintendo, back then, I had the means to Get Both, so I got a Genesis and a SNES, but I never got a NES, so I would go Play at My Cousin, and he would come play at my House the Master System, I said all that, because seems like the Gaming Community Got too Angry and Nervous in the years that came after that...

And Calling me a PC Player is Kinda Stupid, Since The Only Reason I dont Play on XBOX ONE, is that the Console costs a Fortune here...and I dont Like Halo, nor Rancing Games, I play Mostly RPGs, so I went the Playstation Route, there are games from Xbox That I would Love to play, but guess what, I dont have the $$$ For that nowadays(Im actually still paying that PS4).

Now lets try to be better as Individuals, and try to come back to that time, that there were no PC Players, Playstation Players, Xbox Players, We were all Simply Gamers.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken i love your signature btw xD

@LFSkyden You're not going to solve anything by giving people like that attention, just block em and move on. Let them fight their petty battle on their own time.

@Mattwo7 You know, that is a Good Idea.

@LFSkyden See the issue is that strong emotions are the antithesis of logic and reason. When someone becomes that enraged, so dead set in their beliefs, there's no stopping them, no reasoning with them. They'll either cool off on their own time or when the PC release finally happens, use Xbox exclusive cosmetics to rub it in our faces, which if the other console releases happen will probably cause some people to respond in kind, knowing that the Xbox stans don't have those consoles and never will. (I personally am "multiplatform scum" but Xbone lacks true exclusives and 360 will probably be the only Xbox I'll ever have owned/will own)

I'd like to think this divide will end with the PC release but I know realistically that the end to this divide will never happen. It's not easy being a realist sometimes, the mindset often gets too conflated with pessimism because reality frankly tends to suck...

All we can do is try our best to ignore the divide and move on.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Any word on the PC version?:

@RagnarokSlayer said in Any word on the PC version?:

Then go play it then . Screaming cap locks in your signature and swearing is actually not going to do anything . I am not saying the whining on the pc side but your acting as childish with all these swears , cap locks and console war talk

If you don’t like these posts why even go into them to begin with ? Just ignore them .

And before you label me as a pc master race whiner i am going to wait for this game . I ain’t in a rush to play unlike the majority of people on lockdown I am still working so it really makes no diffrence . Would it be nice if it comes out before my week off in 2 weeks? Sure but if it does not well that’s just one of those things .

I think on all sides wether your an Xbox player or an PC player we just need to chill because let be honest we all going to have to play together eventually . I know they want people to social distance each other but let’s not let that be the case based on wether your a console player or pc player please . We all want this game to succeed. Community is a good point of successions.

Are you telling me what to do? I'll play it when I am gawd damn ready to. And there has been this kind of chaos in other post. I didn't see your PC ( or other) master race thinking self police up those posts. Now why is that? Biased much?

You have to work? I d c. Enjoy the exposure chances. I am glad I can be off of work and still get paid.

If you didn't like my post, why didn't you ignore it hypocrite? See how that works?

Some of us know how to be both. If you work so much, you couldn't afford a Xbox to play the game on PC later?

I gamed in an era when there was actually a good gaming community. Not this crap there is now. So don't try to preach to me with your Viking Supremacist BS. Guys with tags like yours are usually the ones who are making certain Symbol Arts like the ones popping up now. So don't try me.

Funny you care enough to reply yet you keep telling people that you don’t care . Oh I am the pc police and I am bias how funny I am not the one screaming with caps locks using foul language . Your reply and immature signature just caught my eye more than people whining about a release date is all

Oh yah I’m a hypocrite but at least I am not coming into these threads (when like you said you can happily play the game ) going into thread aiming for said threads just to flame people .

I know you don’t care about much because that’s all you seem to come up with but Wishing someone to catch something that is pretty lethal to a large portion of people is something some try hard keyboard warrior would come up with . Like grow up man . If it makes you feel better since you care so much I am working nights away from most people so thanks for your concern . It’s good you can get payed but remember there’s people out there who won’t but I know your response to that as it’s pretty much your catch phrase

I already said that I am not getting an Xbox again you bringing up the overused argument . I could buy an Xbox easily yah you said it yourself but I don’t see the point and that is why I am going to wait as stated in my last post . It would only gather dust if I got one as i have a switch and a ps3 .I’m not simply going to buy a console for 1 F2P game to eventually get release but here we go again with the whole PC master race you seem to put everyone who wants to play this on PC under

Maybe you did game in a era that was good . You know what good for you but let me tell you something . It’s people like you acting the way you do that it’s become what it is . Don’t try me? Is that a threat? Like I said grow up

@Mattwo7 Dude, Your Calm is quite Amazing, Wish I was THAT Calm(Wouldnt have High Blood Pressure)

@Mattwo7 said in Any word on the PC version?:

@LFSkyden See the issue is that strong emotions are the antithesis of logic and reason. When someone becomes that enraged, so dead set in their beliefs, there's no stopping them, no reasoning with them. They'll either cool off on their own time or when the PC release finally happens, use Xbox exclusive cosmetics to rub it in our faces, which if the other console releases happen will probably cause some people to respond in kind, knowing that the Xbox stans don't have those consoles and never will. (I personally am "multiplatform scum" but Xbone lacks true exclusives and 360 will probably be the only Xbox I'll ever have owned/will own)

I'd like to think this divide will end with the PC release but I know realistically that the end to this divide will never happen. It's not easy being a realist sometimes, the mindset often gets too conflated with pessimism because reality frankly tends to suck...

All we can do is try our best to ignore the divide and move on.

This. I am multiplatform too, but the only console I don't have a XBOX One because of the lack of true exclusives. I already have a PC for everything I wanted to play on XBOX One so I don't need one. X360 is also the only XBOX I own for the same reason Though I only have it for about 5 games.

@LFSkyden I just wish my calm didn't come with mild depression. I learned how to deal with my own issues the same way, my depression, my several cases of PTSD, my TS, my OCD and ADHD, my HFA, that's how I have this insight.

I used to be a lot worse before I was around twenty years old and realized the grandmother I spent most of my life with was a covert narcissist and never really loved me, she only spoiled me out of her own selfish desires. That just caused my depression to get somewhat worse and basically override many of the worst traits of most of my other issues save for the PTSD (most of which she was responsible for to begin with, though my issue with heights was due to a glass elevator unrelated to her), my ADHD executive dysfunction symptom (which got worse over time) and I still sometimes lose control of my emotions.

Also being autistic and OCD, I observe other people's behavior to learn how to better behave myself so I tend to see patterns in how others behave.

I'm just tired at this point. Tired of waiting, tired of being upset, tired of the divide.

@Mattwo7 Wish you the Best of Health, you seem like a Good Person.

My Only Problem is my Anger Issues( I tend to lose my cool kinda fast, and sometimes get angry from Nothing), that I know that Sometimes end up in my way of Typing as well(Probably my Continuous use of Capital Letters is part of it)

@RagnarokSlayer I was trying to just let you all respond and not say anything back. But I definitely will address you.

I never wished a damn thing on you. I specified about your exposure chances. That's not wishing anything on you fool. But if people wanna be out there, then be out there at your own risk. So once again, another punk azzhole falsely accusing me. SO FK YOU TOO

@LFSkyden Oh and also I tend to get irritated easily and often show poor people skills as a result but that's just depression crossed with autism for you. Many people view me in a negative light, even people who know me and know I'm not a bad person tend to think me as a killjoy or someone acts generally negatively, I have the soul of entertainer so that just eats me up inside.

I've been getting better at catching myself letting my emotions get the better of me but that's probably because my depression has been steadily getting worse.