Any word on the PC version?

????????????

Nothing yet, but they've said that it's still coming and they'll release any news they have as soon as they're able to. Hang in there!

Yes, it's still on target for Spring 2020, see you in late June

I hope its soon for the pc version

@White-Shiver Literally says "Coming Soon" on the bottom of this page. An undefined point in Spring fits the very definition of "soon"...

Since this is asked over and over again, I'll repeat something myself.

There is no "OFFICIAL" release date for Xbox, so why should there be, or expected to be one for the PC presently? Is Spring 2020 over? With the various issues occurring during the Open Beta on Xbox, wouldn't it be logical for them to fix those and then release?

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Any word on the PC version?:

Since this is asked over and over again, I'll repeat something myself.

There is no "OFFICIAL" release date for Xbox, so why should there be, or expected to be one for the PC presently? Is Spring 2020 over? With the various issues occurring during the Open Beta on Xbox, wouldn't it be logical for them to fix those and then release?

Various issues that are being caused by brand new systems being put in place and localization. Wouldn't it make sense to TEST THE GAME ON EVERY PLATFORM YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE IT ON?

Mind you they want the game to be released in 2020. They aren't even doing a damn stress test for PC apparently. Just a get f'dwhile they throw salt at you. What the localization and cross play broke something? We don't care!

@ThisTuesday I agree that it's stupid and I'm impatient too but yelling about in all caps rage it isn't going to fix things. I got creative and made Windows 10 Rappy and Steam Arkuma by photoshopping screenshots from the Japanese servers to spam the twitter with but I got tired of doing that.

@ThisTuesday You defeated yourself with your own comments. It hasn't run on the Xbox before as you said. Yet it's run on PCs for while. The Xbox play anywhere model has worked for many games. This seems to be close to that format. So we can all go back and forth on this, but I'm gonna keep on saying this. Cause at this time it should be understood there is no release date for either Xbox or PC. All these posts aren't gonna change that. You all can ponder and present all you want. I know you are all waiting for the PC release to have issues so you can complain about not having a beta. Just remember without Phil Spencer getting it West, there wouldn't be a PSO2 Western release. 4 Choices as of now. Stay on the JP servers. Buy a Xbox. Wait for the PC release. Or do nothing at all. These repeating posts aren't going to change a damn thing. It's only going to continually show that a demographic of gamers who constantly berated Xbox are mad cause they were put in a secondary position. All because they think they have some automatic priority over others.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in Any word on the PC version?:

All because they think they have some automatic priority over others.

Or you know because we're sick of waiting and have to wait extra long contrast to the Xbone release even though it originally released on PC. It's a perfectly reasonable issue to have, the problem is ThisTuesday isn't a reasonable person.

@Mattwo7 PSO, PSU were both on consoles. SO how long have console players waited for a PhanStar Online game on console, especially on consoles that can actually handle MMOs better? And tired of waiting is an overused statement. They said Spring 2020. Spring is not over. It's pretty obvious that once this game is fully ready for a console release, PC will be with it or right behind it. With everything going on in the world, I am sure time is being considered. But they don't need to rush because of impatience. If the PC release doesn't happen by May and especially after Spring, I'll complain on yall's behalf. Since I own both a PC and Xbox, Ill enjoy the game. He said 9 months ago that Xbox was getting it first followed by PC. So hey, you all had 9 months to prepare.