Are perks available only to US residents?

I thought that the problem affected a few players, I heard that someone got a bunch of perks on one account and therefore they were removed. But the point is this, physically I’m not in the USA, but in ARKS, so I’m setting up the US region, since there is no official xbox support on my territory and it’s legal to set any region. So I can download PSO2 and buy AC and SG. When I found out that the perks will be distributed to Pass Ultimate users, of course I bought it, but there are no perks on the menu. There are only WoW and SMITE. Does anyone living outside the US have the same nonsense?

That is how it works. The only way to get the perks to show up is by VPN to the US or Canada, since they are the only officially supported regions.

@Ragnawind said in Are perks available only to US residents?:

That is how it works. The only way to get the perks to show up is by VPN to the US or Canada, since they are the only officially supported regions.

Is there some vpn app for xbox for this situations?

@Vundar9115 said in Are perks available only to US residents?:

s there some vpn app for xbox for this situations?

You can use a phone or pc to do it.

@Vundar9115 said in Are perks available only to US residents?:

Is there some vpn app for xbox for this situations?

no. As far as has been experienced by many, it doesn't show up in the XBOX app for most people, regardless of location. They were only able to get it on their phone or computer and then redeem it on the console.

As far as has been experienced by many, it doesn't show up in the XBOX app for most people, regardless of location. They were only able to get it on their phone or computer and then redeem it on the console.

Thanks for not letting me give up. I handed out a hot VPN point from a computer (it was quite difficult for me, but there is all the information in Google). At first time, the perks did not appear, but then I changed the console language to English, restarted it again, and one more time, and everything worked out. We did it ARKS 🙂