PSO2 day is not active?

EDIT: It's fixed now, enjoy! \ o /

On the JP servers, when PSO2 day is active, you can see the active boosts on all the quests, like so:

8c512049-2fc4-4b2e-8759-711a269e082e-image.png

However, today is supposed to be PSO2 day on NA (listed to start at 1AM PDT today, which was 9? hours ago now) and there are no boosts listed:

d267ba8a-fe3e-4347-98ac-3fa8e710c5cd-image.png

Has anyone actually seen the ARKS Rappy? I've put in a ticket too, but no response yet.

It isn't active yet for some reason. ARKS rappies are not active right now either. The loginstamp bonus also didn't work.

Despite this they said premium users could enjoy PSO2 Day on the 22nd of last month, early. Did it not happen either?

@coldreactive said in PSO2 day is not active?:

Despite this they said premium users could enjoy PSO2 Day on the 22nd of last month, early. Did it not happen either?

That wasn't advertised as a normal PSO2 Day. It was just extra SG for premium users that time.

@Hax-Mega said in PSO2 day is not active?:

That wasn't advertised as a normal PSO2 Day. It was just extra SG for premium users that time.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2dayapril2020

???????

@RagingGayGuy-Bd said in PSO2 day is not active?:

@Hax-Mega said in PSO2 day is not active?:

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2dayapril2020

???????

They were replying to the person above them about the 22nd of the month.

@coldreactive said in PSO2 day is not active?:

Yeah the buffs or exp at least definitely isn't active I checked the exp from my regular AQ +50 and it's no higher than usual.

They have acknowledged it on Twitter and are working to fix it.

The boosts are now live and working as intended \ o /

Well it's good to know the chain of communication works when it's important. We're definitely not on the same level as PSU right now.