Rain of tears

Hello I have this photon art rain of tears level 5 but I can not find anything higher it's for the partisan photon art any help would be amazing

Higher level PA discs can be found on higher difficulty quests. You'll typically find lvl 8 - 10 at Super Hard.

Otherwise, if you're having trouble finding the discs you're want, the Arks-Visiphone website, "could" have drop info (where and what), or you can check the player shop to see if anyone is selling!

Corruption Survey: Lilipa (Ultimate Quest) 壊世調査:リリーパ

This is where arks-visiphone says it drops, I’m not sure if that’s even in NA yet but I would try a few advanced quests in the Lilipa area, try to get a PSE burst going maybe that will help

And just a note: Level 11+ discs aren't in the game: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1057/jp-na-differences/28

And won't be until content is rolled out.

@coldreactive o have seen 2 lv 11 discs on ship one

@SaviorZero82 yes it should be there are no none in shops

@A4Angel there are none in the player shops

@BearPaw1490 said in Rain of tears:

Sry I was referring to the lv 11 discs with this post

@SaviorZero82 said in Rain of tears:

@BearPaw1490 said in Rain of tears:

Sry I was referring to the lv 11 discs with this post

Then I'm not sure why they don't have crafting enabled, since no Level 11 discs would be the only reason why they wouldn't have crafting enabled.

@SaviorZero82 no none are in shops

@BearPaw1490 no what lvl 11 disks yeah there are or were on ship 2 a couple days ago. I just checked and it's gone but it was one of the megid disks lvl11 dude wanted like 30mil for it. So it drops somewhere.

On a side note what is the goal of the time attacks speed clear or killing everything with a speed clear? Not getting barely any disks to drop