Question about UQs

1. Will seasonal UQs come out again?

2. What happened to the single player UQ "Barren Blossom"? It's the one with the Profound Darkness

edit: also 3) Did the Persona UQ skip some phases?

If you are talking about pso2 classic, there is no more seasonal UQ. (this summer there was no Beach Wars).

I don't understand the last question, you mean that there are no longer certain phases ?

Solo Barren Blossom should've been gone even before NGS came out, I believe it was only available as an actual UQ during its initial release when it was on the schedule. AFAIK the only way you can access it is by buying triggers, which should still be around (though I haven't checked).

As for the persona UQ, what difficulty were you doing it on? I know that ultra hard has an extra phase at the end, and iirc the 4-man trigger version of the quest goes through all masks, but the 12-man version of the quest only goes through 2 of them (which are chosen at random).

@Piazzolla Yes, I mean PSO2 classic. A pitty, since I don't get to see summer, fall and some winter uqs

Yes, I mean on the 12th people UH version, it normally started with him flying down and doing a hit-n-run move, but it was somewhat missing earlier today

@Akonyl I see, so the change is a bit longer. Only recently started to play that UQ again

Yes, from a RWB shop, if I recall correctly. But if I'm not mistaken, that's only the UH version, but I'd rather do the XH one, as it's less time-consuming and straining, but still a bit challenging on your own

I was doing it on UH and the UQ is per definition not a Trigger Quest

Also, the very last phase feels quite weaker since the last time I did the Persona UQ, since pretty much every hit used to have an 1-hit-k.o. potential even with ~2k HP and Klauz units and all classes on at least level 75, unless you have some tanky class and/or subclass like Etoile or simply have enough Will left

But now, the least I got was about 400 HP from ~2000 HP (with buffs) and I don't even have full Klauz units, let alone fully augmented ones with 200 or even 300+ stats

I don't know if you have figured it out by now, but the trigger version of Solo Profound Darkness DOES have the XH difficulty. So you don't have to worry about doing it with endgame gear just complete it. 36fa7158-4baf-452e-96b7-686889b2dde2~2.png

Seasonal UQ most likely won't ever come back due to PSO2 being pretty much abandoned at this point. It's a shame really because most of them were actually really fun and they would add more variety to the current set of UQ. They don't even need to make new ones, just reuse the ones from last year and it'll be already an improvement.

DF Persona uses 2 out of the 4 available mask when you fight him (which are based on the other 4 existing Dark Falz), it doesn't matter which version you play it'll always be just 2, and the selection is always random. When fight him as an UQ everyone on the 4 ships fights the same 2 set of masks. The hit-and-run attack you're mentioning comes from his DF Gemini Mask.

@Meikoloid Ah okay, thanks

It's available in one of the RWB shops if I recall correctly, but there are less guaranteed chances to get RWB with less UQs in total, the removal of Mission Pass with a guaranteed 100 from Tokyo Rainbow + 40 or so from Mission Pass Gold per month and if the abandonning keeps this way, not even event and/or limited-time quests any longer. So even if have more than 2 full RWB5 and a bunch of other RWBs, I don't feel like wasting them. Also, I wonder if it's worth to go for this:

abc5883f-20f8-4dfa-9ca3-622ddd39829a-image.png

Light is the single player version, right?

Actually, it feels like the servers and/or the game engine has become so unstable that they cannot even hold so many UQs ever again. Because in pre-NGS times, most UQs came every 2 or 3 hours and that on top of concerts, now it can take over 5h+ without any UQ...

Well, my second time Persona again today and still the same two faces...

Ah I see, thanks

@Noboru said in Question about UQs:

Actually, it feels like the servers and/or the game engine has become so unstable that they cannot even hold so many UQs ever again. Because in pre-NGS times, most UQs came every 2 or 3 hours and that on top of concerts, now it can take over 5h+ without any UQ...

Well, my second time Persona again today and still the same two faces...

Ah I see, thanks

Ah thanks, I thought I was the only one who noticed the same thing ! It's true that it has become even worse since the launch of NGS

there is even a day when the game (NGS) had no UQ of the entire day !

but even in NGS, I noticed that sometimes you had to wait up to 3 or 4 hours (I think now it's not so much the case)

The game is broken...

@Piazzolla said in Question about UQs:

but even in NGS, I noticed that sometimes you had to wait up to 3 or 4 hours (I think now it's not so much the case)

The game is broken...

When was that?

Well, I don't really play NGS UQs because they are too boring, except for maybe the forest one where you move as a team to kill mobs and then the boss

Also, I haven't heard of any major events that involve playing UQs multiple times to get some actually useful stuff. For now, there may be the limited time quests in NGS, but at this point, the free SG scratches in NGS have become even less useful imho than the FUN scratches in Base, so SG pulls feel like a waste

Indeed, they rushed the release too much with still performance troubles that have been even affecting Base, increased character rendering issues, connection issues and a lack of both things to do and events overall. I'd much rather have Lookbook, PQs and AQs in NGS than some new classes or skills

The Central City is also rather plain looking and the Cafe section is a strong downgrade to Franca's Cafe in Base, even if it's just the plain default Franca's Cafe

@Noboru said in Question about UQs:

@Piazzolla said in Question about UQs:

The game is broken...

When was that?

Well, I don't really play NGS UQs because they are too boring, except for maybe the forest one where you move as a team to kill mobs and then the boss

Also, I haven't heard of any major events that involve playing UQs multiple times to get some actually useful stuff. For now, there may be the limited time quests in NGS, but at this point, the free SG scratches in NGS have become even less useful imho than the FUN scratches in Base, so SG pulls feel like a waste

Indeed, they rushed the release too much with still performance troubles that have been even affecting Base, increased character rendering issues, connection issues and a lack of both things to do and events overall. I'd much rather have Lookbook, PQs and AQs in NGS than some new classes or skills

The Central City is also rather plain looking and the Cafe section is a strong downgrade to Franca's Cafe in Base, even if it's just the plain default Franca's Cafe

For the day when there was no UQ, I don't remember but it was maybe a month or two ago.

I confess that I don't do them either because they are too boring and useless, as you say so well.

but I did the test and when I came back two or three hours later, there was never anything. or when I connect, I always fell on mining rig defense, a UQ that I hate lol.

Now I don't know because I only log on to get the bonus login and do my free scratch