Emote Pet not working!

why why is this emote not working .... is it working on other ships or not the Pet emote? Please tell me if is or not.....

The command for it is "/la stroke" and "stroke" is a censored word on Global so anything involving it will currently not work including chat commands.

It only works if you are using the tweaker.

@VanillaLucia said in Emote Pet not working!:

The command for it is "/la stroke" and "stroke" is a censored word on Global so anything involving it will currently not work including chat commands.

lmao. So they're censoring perfectly normal words now just because there's a chance someone might use it for something inappropriate? The only other games I've seen take censoring that far are like little kid games. Crazy that it's even preventing the use of an emote.

You can still use the emote through the menus, there is another thread on the same bug.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/15822/pet-emote-no-longer-works-after-today-s-update

The emote menu works the same way as using the chat commands, it won't work without using the tweaker.

Great job sabotaging a partner, Microsoft. Time for SEGA to remove your big boy boots if it really is you pulling the censorship strings.

Bravo, really. Some adjustments are far too dumb for me to put into words how royally that messed up the game's functions.

Now Global is going to have to explain to JP why there needs to be a code revision for both versions of the game's emote system....

While JP and Global are still in a "cooling off" period of this community/staff relationship. I hope the censorship team enjoys being contractors.

alt text

Thats hilarious

That owns.

Fix IT! I can pat people again!

on Steam in Library right click the game, select properties, then select Local Files and click on Browse too open the folder, once this is done on the search bar in the folder search for ffbff2ac5b7a7948961212cefd4d402c there is 2 files of these delete them both and Emote Pet works again.