Are you recognize by your outfit or your personality?

Are you recognize by your in game personality or your outfit?

Do you think your famous in game?

You have strange questions, are you surveying us?

I don't undertand very well your first question, an outfit is just clothes, I use according to what I feel in the moment, or in special opportunities. And for the second, no, I actually know no one actually famous, though there are people that I see are always online. To me, "famous" would be someone who did great things for other people.

He must think everyone is like him in seeking validation from everyone to ever lay eyes on him.

Rain is infamous. He is universally reviled.

Hey come hang with us on NGS Twitch Stream https://www.twitch.tv/talkbrunch

You are really pitiful, get a life

poor guy, I can't wait for this forum to end so you can disappear for real

@Piazzolla said in Are you recognize by your outfit or your personality?:

You are really pitiful, get a life

poor guy, I can't wait for this forum to end so you can disappear for real

Wow that was mean!

@Rain-Gnyu And justified.

Just report this thread as spam since he is linking to twitch after a broad title.

I think its more important to point out that if you procrastinate long enough, mother nature will punish you the moment you end your procrastination. Let this be a lesson to do what you need to do as soon as your able to do it.

pso20210903_101827_000.png

My outfit.

I clicked into this thread because I recognized Kofi's look so there's that haha

Depends. If you're fashion or looks are pretty distinguishable compared to other people then that can be an identifier. But if you're personality is super grating or isn't very pleasant you can be known for that. Like how people can tell if other users are under another persona or alias if it urks them in a certain way.

@Kofi9867 said in Are you recognize by your outfit or your personality?:

pso20210903_101827_000.png

My outfit.

Wow! Very Nice I really like it! Very well put together......unique!