After base Pso2, NGS feels lame in 2 major ways aside from lack of content.

The first is music. Where is the awesome J pop-y soundtrack we love, in all its Engrish glory? Secondly, after old Pso2, being stuck on a planet the entire time SUCKS. Let my computer friend here explain what we need a lot more of in NGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVn1oQL9sWg

I can't be the only one who longs to gotospace. after old Pso2 we are the best at space overall. When will we all be a family again in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?

Yes, NGS feels kinda lackluster in its current state. Especially the voice lines of the new female announcer in NGS feel like a complete downgrade compared to the quality of the lines of the male one in base

Also, the circumstance of having important social features like ARKS ID, Lookbook, Alliance and Profile Quarters not being implemented from the get-go and still not being implemented in NGS seems to have been a serious mistake

I miss my engrish announcer.. EMERGENCY CODE, DUEL! PSE BURST FINISH!

Also why the music downgrade? it's not bad but it's not what we expect from Pso2.

@ZeeHero9271 said in After base Pso2, NGS feels lame in 2 major ways aside from lack of content.:

I miss my engrish announcer.. EMERGENCY CODE, DUEL! PSE BURST FINISH!

Yes and "Cross Burst!" and "One more!"

It just doesn't feel any interesting with the new NGS announcer

I just miss EP6 in general.

I also hate the new voice for the PSE BURST, it's soporific and boring | bring back the real voice !!!

and yep, music too is bad but I like the one in Resol Forest or Halphia Lake (especially this one)

even the remix of the UQ minining rig is bad

When do we get songs that are the likes of Borderless, Battle Stars, and Over the Universe?

Like I have been saying all along, it doesn't feel like Phantasy Star. The charm and quirkiness of the series is gone.

Unless the december update brings it back, given we have barely seen anything but a half baked launch. I'm hoping so, or else games just gonna fail.

@ZeeHero9271

I don't think the game will fail and get shut down. PSO2 as a brand is one of Sega's biggest money makers. They'd go to great lengths to keep it afloat. Personally speaking I don't think NGS is going to hit it's peak till end of next year.

@HermitST said in After base Pso2, NGS feels lame in 2 major ways aside from lack of content.:

Like I have been saying all along, it doesn't feel like Phantasy Star. The charm and quirkiness of the series is gone.

I agree with you, I also feel like I am playing another game.

I miss PSO2 Classic... 😞