After you pay $90 for your new motion....

Pay us more money to use it!

c53545fa-a7c8-45bc-a0e2-85a683f6c852-image.png

They have to make money some how.....everything can’t be free. Never satisfied......you got the 3 day passes. Keep on complaining and they going to go subscription platform model.

Which page did this show up on? Either way, I don't think you're reading that correctly, because "cost value" would be a real strange way to refer to monetizing the Salon more (when they can already have SG/AC for that).

I think it's likely that this is something like the cost value that accessories have, to determine overall "graphical intensity" of a character. Would be interesting to see if it's all rolled into one value though or if each type of thing has its own cost type or what, though. Would suck to have a situation where using cool motions ended up using so much cost that you couldn't use the 4 accessories you wanted, or whatever.

If it is a cost like sg it should balance out with the special ticket giving out sg as a reward from the prize list.

If I'm not mistaken this just means that we're gonna burn through salon passes quicker.

Wheres this listed at?

I believe the cost is not AC or SG, but a limit they put on on how much you could customize your character. They've added costs to accessories as well.

But yeah, that kinda sux. Those motions are already overpriced, changing those things should not have any extra cost involved.

It is like selling you an overpriced item and then change (nerf) it without prior notice.

@Rain-Gnyu said in After you pay $90 for your new motion....:

They have to make money some how.....everything can’t be free. Never satisfied......you got the 3 day passes. Keep on complaining and they going to go subscription platform model.

Never going to happen. Doesn't take a market expert to know going p2p would immediately kill the game.

They already make money off scratches and would be making a killing if they had only made enough content to retain players.

It reads motion not accessories......

I'm pretty sure that means either it'll cost accessory points or it'll cost salon passes/SG to change them. Very strange decision either way.

This is no big deal. Its only the same as accessory cost. Max of 14 points for motion changes. My current setup is 9/14.