Caseal players, Rejoice (Special Scratch)

https://ngs.pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/SpecialScratch

Aeros Face is officially confirmed to be in the Special Scratch. It's not a default option like I think it should have been, but it is free.

Anyone who came in expecting caseals to be (actual) robot girls and got owned by Aeros being both a very limited and very expensive item and the only one to do the job properly - Our Time Has Come.

Note: "The prizes for this Scratch Ticket may reappear in other Scratch Tickets in the future." and "Please be aware that the lineup may change in the future." to me implies that the special scratch may face a situation similar to SG scratches where they just keep adding items, but if you're considering making anything that Aeros would benefit, do not slack on grinding these because missing Aeros is miserable and it is not worth slacking and taking the risk that they remove Aeros from the pool. Trust me, I missed it both times.

Also there's a bunch of other news that's out I'm hearing like the ability to sit in the city and mission passes being confirmed SG, but that's all unimportant in comparison.

Release Date: After the maintenance on 10/12 (America/New_York)

End Date: Before the maintenance on 11/09 (America/New_York)

If Aeros hasn't resurfaced in the SG Treasure Shop, then doesn't that confirm that the devs have been thinking about [N] versions they can add in way later into 2022? Maybe after the contest and popular items have been sold?

I haven't seen the Shoulder Arms R/L return into circulation either and those were AC Scratch Bonuses as well.

A few users have asked me about them, so they do appear to be Fresh Finds quality items.

(If that feature return comes down to an ease of content coding considering the amount of work NGS needs by comparison of basegame item rotations.)

@MasterDarkwingz said in Caseal players, Rejoice (Special Scratch):

End Date: Before the maintenance on 11/09 (America/New_York)

... Where did you see this? The special scratch has no listed end date on it's page and video (that I linked, anyway). Either way, their wording at the end of the page implies that this is going to be a FUN/SG-type scratch (will run endlessly with items cycling in and out)

If Aeros hasn't resurfaced in the SG Treasure Shop, then doesn't that confirm that the devs have been thinking about [N] versions they can add in way later into 2022? Maybe after the contest and popular items have been sold?

I'm not sure what you mean - the Aeros Face in this scratch is the regular version, not an [N] version. I don't see how this implies that these items are being held off to be remade later, but it does certainly suggest that these kinds of items are going to be reran in the future this way, which is nice.

... Where did you see this? The special scratch has no listed end date on it's page and video (that I linked, anyway). Either way, their wording at the end of the page implies that this is going to be a FUN/SG-type scratch (will run endlessly with items cycling in and out)

Ahh, that's the Ariel Defenders Scratch info that I pasted. Didn't see a different scratch link.

I'm not sure what you mean - the Aeros Face in this scratch is the regular version, not an [N] version. I don't see how this implies that these items are being held off to be remade later, but it does certainly suggest that these kinds of items are going to be reran in the future this way, which is nice.

Yeah, does look that way. Would be great if it could continue, but SEGA isn't 100% attuned to logic.

Aeros Face needs expanded options it's abit limited even with the great robotic looks. As soon as you get it you'll be pretty disappointed compared to what regular faces are capable of.

• Owner of the 100$+ face

@Thyx Yeah, that's probably something for an [N] version to upgrade upon.

And it will likely go into a Scratch Bonus again just because SEGA knows it will sell as a popular upgrade. 😞

alt text

Wait until streamers do segway contests. lol

alt text

Hello, SEGA? Yes, I would like to report the trailer person for trolling us this whole time. -line goes dead- Hello? Screenshot_44.jpg

Aeros Face needs expanded options it's abit limited even with the great robotic looks. As soon as you get it you'll be pretty disappointed compared to what regular faces are capable of.

Aeros could be limited to only exactly how it appears in it's icon and it would still be the best caseal cosmetic in the game with essentially no competition... because it just doesn't have competition. It does have some bizzare quirks that can make it difficult to work with, but it still carries the entirety of robot girl fashion.

Owner of the 100$+ face

It's free now. Feels kinda bad for people who basically got scammed and paid 160 USD for an item that originally ran for 40 and then later became free, but for everyone else...

@LusterMain said in Caseal players, Rejoice (Special Scratch):

Feels kinda bad for people who basically got scammed and paid

I feel like this about pretty much every aspect of this game when people pay money for it.

Actual reality: you just get 10 sg ticket each time

I would rather have gotten a 10sg ticket on my 3rd scratch instead of an emote I already had.