Patch Notes?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a link to the xbox one patch notes today? I see we have a 900MB Update on xbox.

It was adding the CBT items, two new events for pirate hat and mag skin, new urgent quest schedule and buf fixes I assume.

There won't be any actual patch notes until official launch. It is a waste of time and resources to list all the little things they change or fix during a beta period.

I wouldn't ever expect a traditional type of patch notes. They will probably mention new content and balance changes, but don't expect them to be specific with bug fixes, etc.

@Ragnawind most games in beta don't detail specific fixes, but they do release notes and at least acknowledge there were bugfixes/stability.

They typically only mention specific fixes that were widespread and impacted a large margin of players, but they do at least include some formal documentation.

As for a waste of time, they already have that documentation prepared. Would just need to be altered for public use.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Patch Notes?:

they already have that documentation prepared. Would just need to be altered for public use.

How do you know this?

@Mattwo7 because they have to upload it to Microsoft and be approved before it can be distributed to clients.

Part of that process is including a changelog.

Ah right, of course, good ol' corporate bureaucracy.