I am never going to get better. I am never going to learn. I can't do it.

This post is deleted!

With all the posts you have been doing here and in the Steam Discussions, sounds like you just want everything handed to you instead of having to work for it or learning the mechanics.

And don't pull that autistic crap on me, I have a form of it (Asperger's Syndrome) yet I can learn the mechanics of the PSO2 and NGS boss fights with no problems, you are just a crybaby that just rage quits.

Note: I'm not the only one here with a form of autism that can play PSO2/NGS perfectly fine, so that is not a valid excuse for your own failure.

I warned you about arguing with me, now get added to my blocklist both here and on Steam

Out of curiosity, which version of Persona is this? Is it from the story (as in "Persona the Masked") or is this the Dark Falz [Persona] that shows up for Emergency Quests? There is a very big difference between the two and knowing which one you are facing would easily sort out the difficulties you are having.

From the sounds of it, however, I feel there would be much more context needed for anyone to provide help such as what your classes are and what your equipment is as well as what your skill trees look like. A lot of the smaller bits add up to shape up your overall capabilities so us having more information would help provide more helpful suggestions.

This guy has made numerous posts saying every single thing in the game is impossible for them to do. Play another game is all I can say, it's pointless to constantly make posts that say everything that is very much possible to do because they won't try hard enough.

They are definitely one of the people that just likes to try to cause drama over a non-existent issue. They think people will just take their word and not do any research, to find the answer which is that he is incorrect.

They're just hoping there will be stupid people that believe everything they read on the internet, and people will make a big deal over a non-existent issue.

Even in the context of disabilities that prevent your muscles from reacting fast enough, you can apply that to any game that needs any kind of reaction time, this is not a special case of this particular game not giving accessibility options.

It's impossible to make a game like PSO2 that simultaneously makes accomodations that go against how the entire game is played.

Even the summoner class needs you to react at some point, it's just not your character that is the one directly in danger.

This is clearly a troll post though because he called himself legally stupid.

@Riesz This troll was so bad that they go banned from the Steam discussions and all threads nuked, he even tried to attack me with a hate thread here.

Just like how I have zero tolerance for elitist F2P haters, people who use autism as an excuse for their own laziness just as bad since as stated before I have a form of it.

@Riesz said in I am never going to get better. I am never going to learn. I can't do it.:

This guy has made numerous posts saying every single thing in the game is impossible for them to do. Play another game is all I can say

This is clearly a troll post though because he called himself legally stupid.

Or they can go play Warframe.

I cleared the Level to 100 campaign on all classes via an overnight grinding marathon before NGS dropped.

No skill required there if you spam your weekly/daily Silver and Gold passes.

Also, yes, it is. It's like @LazerRay says, this is some sore loser trying to pass as Autistic while bashing other users and the game.

You have no idea how much I annoyed my Alliance by showing them information pre-PSO2 patches they already done knew from being the JP lore nerds they are while scrounging YouTube for class build guides and dank memes.

PSO2 is more a game about how you can use the skill mechanics than it is about soloing the entire way.

Don't use your elementals like I do? Didn't grind for your good gear/Augments?

Well there's your problem, you're missing out on 20% DPS and now have to attack longer with weaker DPS gear.

If you can't beat Phaleg in a one-on-one match, then you're not alone. Beating Phaleg is an achievement for a reason.