Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?

Do you think it should be a drop? I do!

You've been talking about farming it for like 3 months, do you not have it yet?

I have got all the Mastery II on my gear and weapon sets. I have both crafted and bought some Mastery III but not enough for my obsession. Plus should I wait for the proper boost week to save money?

I personally do not think it will be added to the drop pool before the level 35 cap with that said the chance is not zero.

I think Theres a possibility they would add it to battledia: purple.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?:

I think Theres a possibility they would add it to battledia: purple.

Really hope so.......also do you think the Market prices on Mastery III will go up or down when 3 day passes are available? I personally think they will go up. More so on ship 1

@Rain-Gnyu According to the basics of supply and demand (entry-level Economics, really), the more access there is to these augments and the influx of more players being able to sell will mean the prices will drop by quite a lot. This means if you were wanting to make a profit you should probably do it "now" before prices drop through the floor because players who can and will grind for this will inevitably help prices fall - as players have been wanting for a long time now.

I really don’t think they going to fall at all. Let see what the Free to play players do because I personally feel they going to increase the prices big time. Unless it becomes a loot drop after the 13th.

Remember I said it first!

As a F2P player, if Mastery III becomes a drop I would simply farm it, maybe buy one or two if I get lazy on farms or something. But yeah, if I can get it from somewhere that is not the (broken) market, then I will gladly farm it.

Also I don't farm it as of today mostly because it is too much work to grab all the parts needed to craft it. Also because I haven't played in months now, I will either wait for the 13th update or December's update to come back.

Well it happen! Mastery 3 went from 3mil on average to 6 mil each in a weeks time. I knew it.......3 day passes ruining the game. Fake free to play players are going to ruin the game.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?:

Well it happen! Mastery 3 went from 3mil on average to 6 mil each in a weeks time. I knew it.......3 day passes ruining the game. Fake free to play players are going to ruin the game.

I can't even comprehend how you even came to this conclusion. You call them fake free 2 play players, but then attribute the price rise to 3 day shop passes alone. Keep in mine these are the same group of players how have been saying for a long time that any cosmetics items that are 3mil + are out of there price range, and you think that these players are suddenly going to have enough mesta and be buying mastery III in large enough quantities to raise it from 3mil to 6mil, when a single cap gives what a 9% chance? its far more likely if they even had that sort of mesta they would go out and buy the cosmetic items that they havent been able to afford until now.

The price rise is far more likely down to bouncer being out, and players for the most part seem to be liking the class, and its one of the few affixes that will work for both jb and sb. Its also the first time we've had challenging content in the game in purple triggers, and theirs people trying to max out what they can do in solo runs, so theirs an actual reason now for people to try and max out their gear.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?:

@Rain-Gnyu said in Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?:

I can't even comprehend how you even came to this conclusion. You call them fake free 2 play players, but then attribute the price rise to 2 day shop passes alone. Keep in mine these are the same group of players how have been saying for a long time that any cosmetics items that are 3mil + are out of there price range, and you think that these players are suddenly going to have enough mesta and be buying mastery III in large enough quantities to raise it from 3mil to 6mil, when a single cap gives what a 9% chance? its far more likely if they even had that sort of mesta they would go out and buy the cosmetic items that they havent been able to afford until now.

The price rise is far more likely down to bouncer being out, and being for the most part seem to be liking the class, and its one of the few affixes that will work for both jb and sb. Its also the first time we've had challenging content in the game in purple triggers, and theirs people trying to max out what they can do in solo runs, so theirs an actual reason now for people to try and max out their gear now.

You know good and well the fake free to play players cried so hard for 3 day pass just so they could manipulate the market. Mastery 3 was the measurement of that fact. Just wait it is going to get worse. Soon you will notice the cosmetics will jump up in price as soon as next week when the Halloween update is released. Fake free to play players fake tears are going to ruin this game.

As for content being harder is just misdirection attempt. The content is not any more difficult or rewarding than the previous content. Same old weapon and units as before no more no less. Also Mastery 3 is still not a loot drop.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?:

I can't even comprehend how you even came to this conclusion. You call them fake free 2 play players, but then attribute the price rise to 2 day shop passes alone. Keep in mine these are the same group of players how have been saying for a long time that any cosmetics items that are 3mil + are out of there price range, and you think that these players are suddenly going to have enough mesta and be buying mastery III in large enough quantities to raise it from 3mil to 6mil, when a single cap gives what a 9% chance? its far more likely if they even had that sort of mesta they would go out and buy the cosmetic items that they havent been able to afford until now.

The price rise is far more likely down to bouncer being out, and being for the most part seem to be liking the class, and its one of the few affixes that will work for both jb and sb. Its also the first time we've had challenging content in the game in purple triggers, and theirs people trying to max out what they can do in solo runs, so theirs an actual reason now for people to try and max out their gear now.

You know good and well the fake free to play players cried so hard for 3 day pass just so they could manipulate the market. Mastery 3 was the measurement of that fact. Just wait it is going to get worse. Soon you will notice the cosmetics will jump up in price as soon as next week when the Halloween update is released. Fake free to play players fake tears are going to ruin this game.

how are they fake free 2 play payers, if they need a 3 day shop pass to be able to sell stuff? One 3 day shop pass per month is no where enough for free 2 play payers to manipulate the market, all it does is give them a chance to sell some of the items they've accumulated over the month.

You also completely ignored the points i made, because lets face it, if they arent the entire reason for the price rise, then they are at least a major factor.

As for content being harder is just misdirection attempt. The content is not any more difficult or rewarding than the previous content. Same old weapon and units as before no more no less. Also Mastery 3 is still not a loot drop.

What? A lot of players are struggling to get an S rank even in a full party, never mind solo. Its the first time we've been able to fight multiple giga's in a row, theirs a strict time limit in place, plus limited heals and revives to get you through the run. All of which contribute to it being far more challenging than anything else we've had so far.

Yes mastery 3 not being a loot drop is also contibuting to the price rise. More people are wanting in due to bouncer and purple triggers, but the rate at what its being created at has stayed the same, so the price has gone up