Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?

Do you think it should be a drop? I do!

You've been talking about farming it for like 3 months, do you not have it yet?

I have got all the Mastery II on my gear and weapon sets. I have both crafted and bought some Mastery III but not enough for my obsession. Plus should I wait for the proper boost week to save money?

I personally do not think it will be added to the drop pool before the level 35 cap with that said the chance is not zero.

I think Theres a possibility they would add it to battledia: purple.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Do you think Mastery III will be a drop after the 13 update?:

I think Theres a possibility they would add it to battledia: purple.

Really hope so.......also do you think the Market prices on Mastery III will go up or down when 3 day passes are available? I personally think they will go up. More so on ship 1

@Rain-Gnyu According to the basics of supply and demand (entry-level Economics, really), the more access there is to these augments and the influx of more players being able to sell will mean the prices will drop by quite a lot. This means if you were wanting to make a profit you should probably do it "now" before prices drop through the floor because players who can and will grind for this will inevitably help prices fall - as players have been wanting for a long time now.

I really don’t think they going to fall at all. Let see what the Free to play players do because I personally feel they going to increase the prices big time. Unless it becomes a loot drop after the 13th.

Remember I said it first!

As a F2P player, if Mastery III becomes a drop I would simply farm it, maybe buy one or two if I get lazy on farms or something. But yeah, if I can get it from somewhere that is not the (broken) market, then I will gladly farm it.

Also I don't farm it as of today mostly because it is too much work to grab all the parts needed to craft it. Also because I haven't played in months now, I will either wait for the 13th update or December's update to come back.