Market pass is a very bad idea and is no different than the red box manipulation.

Same concepts! Fake free to play player manipulation!

If you don’t think so explain why it is different?

There is no such thing as a market pass though or a market. I think you may be thinking of the wrong game.

@Rain-Gnyu said in MMOloda SHutting down PSO2 section after 9 years:

I like everything Sega is doing right now!

go back to your containment thread you made less than a day ago

These 3 day market passes should be behind a pay wall but at same time, sellable on the market. Not assessable through in game grinding. Which would make it No different than red boxing!!!

Can we get someone to do something about rain spreading hate and toxicity every day? Every day they start a post or thread inciting toxicity yet nothing is done about it. I think the gm's don't take their twitter message seriously and it was all for PR show. @admin @gm-ramen @GM-Deynger @CeriseBog447893 @PSO2_Roshen @dreamweaver @gwizofthestars @PSO2_Moderator_2 @GMBlink @gm-rubyeclipse @GM-Bear @gm-oppa @gm-hamed @GM-Cheezpuff @gm-jjdragon @gm-bill @gm-rappie

@Rain-Gnyu said in Market pass is a very bad idea and is no different than the red box manipulation.:

If you don’t think so explain why it is different?

Because 3-day shop passes don't literally add meseta to the economy? 🤔

Just be careful about mass manipulation reporting! My thread post are legit and respectful. You could just ignore it or block me.....or as some people like to character assassinate with this phase (Don’t feed the Troll).

This post is deleted!

Oh yeah because it totally ruined PSO2 player shops. 2/10 try harder next time

@A-Silver-King

Unfortunately having a poor take isn't breaking forum rules. Even if you can technically argue malicious intent with the individual it's not that cut and dry since he's not directly harassing anyone.

@Knight-Raime said in Market pass is a very bad idea and is no different than the red box manipulation.:

@A-Silver-King

Unfortunately having a poor take isn't breaking forum rules. Even if you can technically argue malicious intent with the individual it's not that cut and dry since he's not directly harassing anyone.

They incite hate and toxicity every day they post opposing views in different threads. Its not that they have bad takes its that they post opposing takes in multiple places trying to incite hate and toxicity.

Clearly the GMS don't care about it since they don't even check the forums daily.

They put a big show on twitter about toxicity yet they allow it on the forums.

forums going to be shut down in December anyways