[Fresh Finds Shop] - You need to clarify the items we get in these "Packages" -04/01/2020

As title.

The Punkishly cool set package does not clarify what's in it. It only shows an image of the full things but not a breakdown of what's included.

Yes a preview option needs to be made I hate blind purchases

Agreed. I'd like to know if the accessory and hairstyles shown in the images for the Recommended Items are included in the purchase.

Is there a way to tag a GM so they see this thread?

If anyone ends up buying it you should let us know what it includes lol

@GM-Beemo @GM-Deynger Or if any of the GMs could help out and post preview for whats in the fresh finds packages

May want to make this post In suggestions or ask @GM-Deynger to move the post there, I agree with this we need to be able to see what we are about to buy and preview it, I thought about getting the mechanic pack but on all of my female characters (cast,newmen,dewmen) it says that some items may not work with my race but doesn’t say what’s all in it, that and I would like to try on clothes before I buy anyway gotta make sure it looks cute or how mecha it looks for cast ^^

So if you have enough Star Gems you can proceed to an item confirmation window which shows which items are part of the purchase. Unfortunately, only the costume is part of the purchase which is misleading. If they're going to advertise the costume with accessories and a unique hairstyle then they should be part of the 400 SG purchase.

I find it ridiculous that this game expects you to pay $20 for an incomplete costume. When you buy a $20 skin in Fortnite you don't have to separately buy the hairstyle, eyebrows, accessories, etc. The PSO2NA Team should address this: Either (a) lower the price of outfits to account for the separate accessory purchases that are required to complete the outfit as depicted in the Recommended Items image or (b) include all accessories and hairstyles depicted in the Recommended Items image for the same existing price.

Its also ridiculous that items are bound to characters. This is the only online game I've seen do that while bigger games like Fortnite grant cosmetics account-wide. I think that should definitely change. People should speak about these things because the amount of monetization in this game is absurd.

Yes, I want to support the game and throw some bucks their way but the way things are priced are unacceptable. I'm tagging a GM so they see this feedback and hopefully voice it to the senior management folks in meeting rooms that make the decisions. @GM-Deynger @GM-Beppo @GM-bill @GM-Bleed @GM-Cheezpuff @GM-Cinder @GM-Hamed @GM-JJDragon @GM-Phantasma

The ones that cost 400 are just the costume, nothing else in included.

The ones that are more than a costume say "set" in the name.

Even then the sets I've seen have been no more than the costume and a single accessory or hair style. Pretty lame.

@LarkinDLux said in [Fresh Finds Shop] - You need to clarify the items we get in these "Packages" -04/01/2020:

@GM-Beemo @GM-Deynger Or if any of the GMs could help out and post preview for whats in the fresh finds packages

Hello! I have seen this and will be moving it to In-Game suggestions. I have also logged your feedback to bring to the rest of the team. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in [Fresh Finds Shop] - You need to clarify the items we get in these "Packages" -04/01/2020:

@LarkinDLux said in [Fresh Finds Shop] - You need to clarify the items we get in these "Packages" -04/01/2020:

Hello! I have seen this and will be moving it to In-Game suggestions. I have also logged your feedback to bring to the rest of the team. Thank you!

Nah thank you for being awesome!

@GM-Deynger said in [Fresh Finds Shop] - You need to clarify the items we get in these "Packages" -04/01/2020:

Thanks, hopefully the team will be able to find a way to make it easier for us to preview items in the fresh finds shop in the near future.

@Total-Sacrifice said in [Fresh Finds Shop] - You need to clarify the items we get in these "Packages" -04/01/2020:

So if you have enough Star Gems you can proceed to an item confirmation window which shows which items are part of the purchase. Unfortunately, only the costume is part of the purchase which is misleading. If they're going to advertise the costume with accessories and a unique hairstyle then they should be part of the 400 SG purchase.

Hmm good to know, but I'd rather be able to preview it without needing the necessary star gems. I'd rather not have to buy star gems just to see if the set has stuff I want or not lol. A rather silly restriction.

Yeah we should have to have the required SG to buy it to get to a preview, I see what you were talking about if you don’t have the right amount the you can’t even look at the item closer instead it wants you to buy more Sg